Join our server on Discord

I'm the worst friend ever
Just imagine how you'd feel to be in your friend's position, though. To be betrayed like that by a "friend"...it's not a nice feeling at all.
What hasn't ended yet? Penance hasn't truly gotten away with it. It isn't over. It is never over.
senjuro Wrote:Just imagine how you'd feel to be in your friend's position, though. To be betrayed like that by a "friend"...it's not a nice feeling at all.

i don't have to imagin. been there done that. and harie yes, yes i did get away with it, now go waste your bible thumper logic on someone who gives a fuck.
No problem, I was just clarifying for Anonmon that's all.
Penance Wrote:
senjuro Wrote:Just imagine how you'd feel to be in your friend's position, though. To be betrayed like that by a "friend"...it's not a nice feeling at all.

i don't have to imagin. been there done that. and harie yes, yes i did get away with it, now go waste your bible thumper logic on someone who gives a fuck.

Hey, hey hey. If this is going to start turning into an argument, take it to the proper section. I'm already considering deleting this thread based on how much animosity it's been creating.
i do think it odd that i hold no hate for those who are hating on me. ^^
Quote:i do think it odd that i hold no hate for those who are hating on me. ^^
It makes sense to me. The players are rarely the haters. Me, I'm a hater...and I'm damn proud of it.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Don't play the game.
but im so good plus i have 3 extra continues....after that im going gay.
you mean you're not going to continue playing with your friends lady?
that would be something

Quote:whats wrong with getting what you want in life, no one ended up hurt and everyone was happy at the end. i fail to see a down side. besides, do you know how hard it is to find someone to dominate you and actualy love you as more than just a toy?

btw you won't know people that would really love you cause your with the sex and all. you have to meet that person in a kind way win his/her trust and show that you have good intentions (carefully thou cause you might freak out some people). Someone won't really love you if they don't know how you really are and you haven't won their trust.
Veemon's Followers