Join our server on Discord

I'm the worst friend ever
Rome is extinct, dude. Honestly, that's pretty scummy. Also, why the fuck would you want a pussy that smells of Trainwreck? Methinks she has her own problems, especially since she keeps cheating on her boyfriend like this.
Quote:Also, why the fuck would you want a pussy that smells of Trainwreck?
Probably more like Trainspotting.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
actualy she didnt have the usual fishy smell. and everyone has problems its all about how we deal with it.i'd get with her friend alex too givien the chance. hell toss her brother in we'll make it a four way.
Well what's good about guys like you is that it makes people who respect others seem so much more attractive and desirable, eventually herding all the non-broken females towrds guys who don't have trashy reputations.
I have to say, without face to face contact my revulsion impulse is simply failing to rise.
i do respect others. most of the time. sometimes you just have to go for self or you never get anything you want.so yes hate me all you want to make yourself feel holier than thou. it's human nature to give into lust passion and sex. sure i could hold these things back but life would be too borring doing that.
There's a little thing all we other boring people like to have that's called 'class'.
class is what you use to seduce, after that its all fun and a little skill.
Quote:There's a little thing all we other boring people like to have that's called 'class'.
Or as I call it, or the people who know me call me, "Being a gentleman."
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Or as I tend to call it, "decency".

"Class" is pretentious bullshit used to sell products and seduce gullible people.