Join our server on Discord

Pokemon VS Digimon (flash)
http://www.deviantart.com/view/24416012/

Thought people might like this, dude on my watchlist on deviant art made it.
Ha ha nice. And logical too, they didn't just have a rookie rip down Pikachu, he caught the smack down from MetalGreymon...nice.
Kind of scribbly, but other than that, pretty cool.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Reminds of some pics I found a long time ago (can't find right now though) one was ash challenging Sora to fight as Pyomon then turns into birdramon. Another his him cahllenging Arukenimon (human form) who turns into her digimon form then there is a dust cloud and censored pic.
Harie Wrote:Reminds of some pics I found a long time ago (can't find right now though) one was ash challenging Sora to fight as Pyomon then turns into birdramon. Another his him cahllenging Arukenimon (human form) who turns into her digimon form then there is a dust cloud and censored pic.

On this page: http://sora_avalon.tripod.com/heydigimonart/id16.html

I'm quite fond of a lot of the fanart there. It's not doujinshi-quality or anything but it's obviously drawn by a true Digimon fan. Very nice.
:D Yes! That is the exact site I was thinking of! Thank you so much!
When the hell did Mimi start living in California? It suits her far more than New York City.
The only pokemon who has a chance agains a digimon is Mewtwo
Quote:The only pokemon who has a chance agains a digimon is Mewtwo
That depends on the Digimon and Pokemon. I wouldn't expect Botamon to fare too well against Charizard.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
I agree with mewtwo... but the last time I saw a debate on that it was not pretty which went into pointless arguement of time travel between Mew2 and Milleniumon.