Join our server on Discord

DarkBlue, ah... finally decided to join.
sigh, okay, it's official, Gunter woke up yesterday... well, he got so mad, that i think... Im gonna have a hard time cheering him up! im his wolf, formerly known as "Blue". nice to meet you people.
ah yes, an offical welcome. uh, not relly, sence you have been here awhile
Veemon's Followers
well, thanx anyway! lol
pft- FINALLY! its about time you got your own account! 25% of my posts came from you!!! :x
I said i was sorry! :cry: [lick's gunter's face]
I'll never do it again, I swear! :)
........... [chuckles and hugs Dark Blue] damn it, I can never stay mad at you, can I? I'm sorry. lol Apology accepted! lol though im quite concerned about the characters on my keyboard... whatever! welcome to the DaD! [ruffles Dark Blue's fur as he hugs him] Why are you so damn- irresitably CUTE!? lol lol lol
lol awwww thats so cute! anyway i'm going to have to remember that crimson is someone i don't know and d.blue is the old crimson. if i can.
Veemon's Followers
awww... I love you Gunter! [licks Gunter's face again]
actually, Gunter is the original Crimson, ive been posting for him for a while since "the incident"!
Ack! Gunter! youre hugging too tight- cant- breathe- and youre ruffling- my- Fuuurrrr- [gets away from gunter] phew! now thats what you call "too much"! ARGH, stop laughing, Gunter! it's not funny! lol lol lol lol
lol actally it is funny
Veemon's Followers
Eh..........eh?!
*shrug* You lost me there, but welcome, Blue, Gunter, Rover, Dark, or whoever.
*is too tired to try to figure out what the hell happened here*