Join our server on Discord

Who Wants Cake?
Yeah, there is always someone to interfree, it's me most of the time but meh... I'm tired of being the good guy always... *grabs three Pies and hurls them at Gunter*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*Gunter- unexpectedly- grabbed Darkblue and used him as a shield*
"since when were you ever a good guy?" Gunter Chuckled.
I'm quite unpredictable, and I have this multiple-personality thing in my head so it's just common *grabs 7 Pies and throws them in air, jumps and kicks them quickly to Gunter and Blue*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*blocks the pies with Blue again.*

"ah, okay- that explains it."

*licks some apple pie on his finger.*
Someone had to had it right? *eats one Pie by accident* yeah right... accident... *grabs another Pie and walks to Gunter, instead of throwing it to him, slams it in his face* There you have, banana cream Pie.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
the pie falls down- and instead of gunter's face, Darkblue is there.

"yeah-yeah, I know." said, tasting the pie. "mmm, this once kinda good, I don't really like bananas though- here. try blueberry." Gunter creamed DMX with a pie during mid sentence.

(blue: why is it always me?)
Tasty... hmm... I think I'll have to immitate the TV now... for blueberry isn't one thing that comes out easely... damn... *rips off clothes, revealing that he the same ones on him* Now let's see... Let's start a sub-game! uhm... strawberry! *slams strawberry pie on Blue's face, then another on Gunter's face*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"yum- hey gunter- how's yours-" turns to look at Gunter- but instead of gunter, Blitz is standing there wiping his face, Gunter stands behind him.

"Crafty bastard."
how could I possibly have possibly been dragged into this? *Suddenly creams a pie on gunter and DMX.* That- is what happens.
-when you miss and hit someone else.
(is behind vel)