Join our server on Discord

Looking for a fic -- can anyone help?
It's a couple years old now... a long, multi-chapter Ken (Kaizer) x Daisuke lemon that's pretty intense.

In it, Daisuke and Veemon are captured by the Kaizer, who subjects Daisuke to a lengthy series of physical, sexual, and psychological torture to turn him into his slave. Daisuke is totally unwilling and resistant at first, but soon starts breaking down under the Kaizer's merciless and sadistic tricks. There's lots of bondage in it, as the Kaizer uses it to establish and prove his control over Daisuke, and lots of rape and forced sex. He forced Daisuke to sleep with him and is kind with him in turns, but cruel in others.

In one scene, Daisuke is tied with his arms above his head, and a pole is forced up his ass. He's made to stand on his tiptoes... or else if he descends too far back onto the pole, he'll receive a painful electrical shock. In another scene, he watches helplessly as Ex-Veemon is pitted against a series of the Kaizer's own Digimon in a battle arena, and is forced to choose between giving up his body to the Kaizer, or watching his partner suffer.

Towards the end, the other Digidestined attempt a rescue mission to save Daisuke... but will they make it in time?

It's one of the most interesting and complex character studies I've ever seen in a Digimon fanfic. It's also really brutal and realistic, both in its graphic sexual content and its psycholgical process of sexual conditioning. I don't think it's listed on either the DAD or the DHZ, and may or may not be up on fanfiction.net... I'd be surprised if it's been able to survive that site's long history of flip-flopping on their NC-17 fics policy.

Has anyone read this? Does it sound familiar? I'd love to read it again but I can't remember its title or who wrote it. I read it on the author's own site a year or two ago but haven't been able to relocate it since. Any help in tracking this great story down would really be appreciated. Plus, I'm sure there are more than a few people here who'd really enjoy it. :)
At long last, I've found it.

http://slashfanfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=12165
Wow, that's super intense...
blue: woof? grrrrrrr... its- uhm, like he said, (more emphasis though) SUPER INTENSE!