Join our server on Discord

Kittens.
I fucking hate kittens. Who's with me on this?
*dazed look*....why?
im not really with ya but i hate it when they aren't much loyal.
Veemon's Followers
You hate kittens? I have nothing against them. I actually think they're sort of cool, just like puppies.
Kittens are adorable, then they become cats.

Dogs are way better, since ANYONE can have a relationship with a dog. A cat will just pick ONE person and if you're not then, your shit-out-of luck for companionship.

Anyway, kittens are adorable, but seeing puppies turns me all gooey. I love advertising with puppies, particularly fabric softener. Generally it involves a mother golden retriever dropping a puppy onto a stack of uber soft blue towels...how cute is that?
senjuro Wrote:Anyway, kittens are adorable, but seeing puppies turns me all gooey. I love advertising with puppies, particularly fabric softener. Generally it involves a mother golden retriever dropping a puppy onto a stack of uber soft blue towels...how cute is that?

Not really cute, if you asked me. I mean, would YOU want your dog shedding it's hairs all over those good blue towels that you just spent an hour washing? That shit's no good, and now you gotta wash them all over again.

As for kittens. Well, they're dicks. They think they can come in and demand everything, thinking they get all the attention in the room, taking away your precious time. Then they just turn into uppity litle bitches once they get older. Fucking cats. They think they can do what they please. Don't stand for that shit, bro.
I've never had any household pets, nor would I have wanted any. Stuffed animals are better, especially the ones in Animal Alley at Toys 'R Us. I remember when they first introduced Animal Alley to Toys 'R Us, and I was the one who put in the shelves, put on the animals, and made the labels. I remember thinking, "If I ever have any pets, this is it." So I wouldn't say I hate kittens, but I could do without them. In a related story, did you know that a guy in Germany made a fuel partially comprised of cat cadavers?
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
im sorry, this isnt rage. it's stand up comedy.
Wisemon Wrote:In a related story, did you know that a guy in Germany made a fuel partially comprised of cat cadavers?

I fucking hate cat cadavers.

Penance Wrote:im sorry, this isnt rage. it's stand up comedy.

I fucking hate stand-up comedy.
The Infamous Boss Reo Wrote:I fucking hate kittens. Who's with me on this?

I am. Cats aren't merely selfish bitches that aggravate my allergies, they carry a mind-altering fungus in their stools. Go look it up in the Slashdot back-stories somewheres, it's one about mind-controlling INSECT parasites and then a comment mentions the ones in cat shit that work on humans. An infected human male will become suspicious and withdrawn while an infected human female will seem to have higher intelligence and mood. France and Germany are said to have something like 80% infection rates because the fungus spreads into food animals and they undercook their meat.

In short, cats are both annoying AND evil, as they carry mind-altering parasites. Death to all felines.