Join our server on Discord

Ohhhh man no!!! Not again to Beelzemon!!! No!!!!!
Somebody arrest that woman dressed up as Nefertimon. THIS IS WHY IT'S A CARTOON, PEOPLE: YOU CAN'T CREATE DECENT COSTUMES AND EFFECTS IN LIVE ACTION FOR IT! Oh, and cartoons are cheaper, I think.
:shock: ??? BEtter of being a donkey or something.
Oh my god. That really hurts my eyes. I am not sure what is more disturbing, the costumes itself, or the brainless comments about their pictures.
Hmm, though I think both is bad at the same way. No offence, but that's just one more reason why I never visit such convention. I think I'd've the feeling to use them as punching bags. >_>
Quote:http://animexx.4players.de/fotos/foto.php?mitglied=13256&kostuem=8011&id=11410 ok i jsut gotta laugh at this one, i dont see anything wrong really, its all just fun and games and its funny to me
Bwahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote:Somebody arrest that woman dressed up as Nefertimon. THIS IS WHY IT'S A CARTOON, PEOPLE: YOU CAN'T CREATE DECENT COSTUMES AND EFFECTS IN LIVE ACTION FOR IT! Oh, and cartoons are cheaper, I think.
Mwahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Arrest her so she can become the fun of the jail!
Quote:Oh my god. That really hurts my eyes. I am not sure what is more disturbing, the costumes itself, or the brainless comments about their pictures.
Oh yeah, you can read German. Please tell us if there's some one especially juicy.
That first costume isn't so bad, it's just around the face that needs work
Ahh Sora huging Beelzemon how cute is that :)