Join our server on Discord

Yaoi RPG? sounds fun! lets get it started!
OOC: sorry i forgot to add this!

IC:"hay, do you think the other mage, mullen, can hear our telepathic conversation?"said Cronos telepathicly
Veemon's Followers
[gasps, and continues the telepathic conversation] (oh God! I hope not! here-) [secretly teleports the two bottles of Mandrake sap and Raven's blood to Cronos's hand when nobody's looking] (enjoy!) [his pupils turn towards Mullen and he shrugs] (no... i hope he cant hear telepathy...)
*quickly shoves the bottles in a bag*"how did you get ahold of this stuff?"he asked telepathicly "i'm going to get wasted one of these nights."
Veemon's Followers
Ky thinks, Wow... This guy's getting strange with these monster things... no wonder they were after him....

He then grins at Dark Blue.

"Sure, it's no problem! You've gotta be willing to practice a lot, though."

"Um... Anyone else weirded out by the fact that these two have been staring silently at each other for the past two minutes?"
Cronos looks at Ky."It's getting dark. get us a room."*he drinks all the blood in the cup and refills it
Veemon's Followers
"Whoa, yes sir!"

Ky jumps onto his skateboard, skateboarding expertly to the nearest inn.

He comes back twenty minutes later.

"Well, it emptied my wallet, but you two have a room."
i ment a room for all of us, but we can all sleep in the room.if its not to small. here take this.*gives Ky 200 dollers* don't argue, I have way to much money.
Veemon's Followers
"Wow..." Ky takes the money. "Well sure, I'll get us all a room. Of course, I have a home in this area already, but I probably donm't have enough food for everyone. A night in a hotel might be kinda fun anyway! Okay. I'll be back."

Ky skateboards off again, heading for the hotel. He returns, handing Cronos the change..

"Well, they don't have a room big enough for us all, so we have the choice of all sharing one room or splitting into two rooms. I told the clerk to hang on to two rooms just in case, but we can fix that when we get there if we change our minds."
thanks. keep the change. are the two rooms joined, or at least adjacent?
Veemon's Followers
"Wow, thank you!" Ky pockets the change.

"Yeah, they're joined by a door."