Join our server on Discord

Yaoi RPG? sounds fun! lets get it started!
Name: Mullen.

Species: Human.

Specialties: Magic.

Cock size: 5 inches.

Sheath/pouch?: No.

Height: Two metres

Eye Color: Brown

Clothes?: He'd look silly without them.

Clothes: White shirt (with sleves a few centimetres too long for him, cuffs wider than they should be), purple waistcoat, black trousers and sencible black leather shoes.

Appearance: Brown hair, nice face, pity about the dress-sence.

Personality: The personality cannot be discribed through words, only through actions.

Dislikes: People insisting that he isn't a mage.

Weapons?: Yes.

Weapons: A black cane with a golden knob on the end.

Powers?: Yes.

Powers: Magic.

And so his story begins...

Mullen was quietly sipping a milkshake in the corner of the bar, the barman under the impression that he was good looking for his mid-thirties. It was a nice milkshake, full of bubbles and froth. It was banana flavour, and, as such, Mullen very much wanted to drink all of it.

He frowned as he chased the last little dreg in the bottom of his glass with a straw, slurping loudly. He sucked up all he could, then twisted the straw upward, slanting the extended end into his mouth, so that, perhaps, the forces of gravity might help him along his journey of total banana absorbsion. He sucked as hard as he could, and blocked the end with his finger. The straw collapsed on itself with the pressure his mouth was exerting. Then, he stopped, and put the straw back into the glass.

The last dreg fell out of the end.

Mullen stared in silence. Then, he shrugged, picked up the glass and waited for the last drop to fall into his mouth.

Then the glass was shattered by an errant arrow.

Bugger.

He stood up, and glared at the brawl at the door. He summoned every last peice of magic within him, his face turning red. Then, he pointed his wrists, hands splaid, toward the fight.

A pigeon flew out of the end of his sleave, and settled in the rafters.

Mullen waited for a few seconds. Then a few minutes, until the fight was over. His blush had just about faded, and so he picked up his cane.

He needed to ask after some treatment for his hand, for it has several shards of bar glass enbedded in the small wounds they'd made. Judging by the vampire's condition, being healed, one of them had some sort of magic to help.

"Hallo," he said to the band at large.
Mikael's ears turn to pick up the sound behind him. He lays the elf down and turns around. automatically assuming that the human is the restaurant manager coming to scold them for the disruptance in front of his businessplace.

"Hm? Hi there! Um... sorry about the fighting and stuff.... We didn't mean to disturb your restaurant."
"My resturant? If it were my resturant, I'd have better straws, ones that can actualy drink all of the damned milkshake, as opposed to these mockeries of pastic everywhere!" Mullen felt himself beinging to blush, and calmed down. "No, I just want someone to heal my hand, and maybe..." the blush ran deeper, "...Maybe get my pigeon back from the rafters..."

In the ceiling, something went "coo".
Ky looks up at the roof and sees the bird. He notices the human's blush and realizes what had happened.

"Oh, don't worry about that. I can get your bird down, and the blue dude here can take care of your hand."

Ky jumps onto various parts of the building, choosing a higher target each time to get to the ceiling. He lands lightly on each surface, jumping higher and higher until he's on top of the roof. He quickly pounces on the pigeon before it can fly away and then jumps down, landing in front of the human, handing him the bird.

"Here ya go!"
((ooc: this is digimon right? shouldnt we have something related to digimon xD?))

*i walked over to the small group, i looked toward the blue furred wolf seeing him eyeing me strangley i blush and wave it off thinking its nothing "here let me help yah with him *pulls Cronos arm over my shoulder* "oh yeah mah names Khoi *smiles* looks like we took care of those ...things *grins and tilts my head a little shifting the elfs weight on me*
well, well, well, we just keep getting new players every day! welcome uhh. that was OOC because i'm all unconscious and stuff.
Veemon's Followers
"Thanks most awfully for getting this fellow back," Mullen said, stuffing the pigeon back up his sleave with a muffled pigeon squeak, "I've only got the one. So, which of you can heal? Only my hand, you see," he held it up, and waved as little to show just what was bothering him, "Has been cut and an infection or something would be most bothersome and now I'm just rambling so I think I'll just stop..."

Mullen lapsed into an awkward scilence, and felt the blood liven up his skin.
Ky nods.

"No problem, pal! The blue-furred wolf can heal."

Ky puts the elf's other arm over his shoulder, still being cautious of the fox.

"Yeah, we sure did! This elf guy and Blue over there did most of it though. In the meantime, I guess we need to find a place to put this guy so that he can sleep."

OOC: Actually, it's for anything. People don't always like to RPG with Digimon characters. But a few Digimon RPGs would be nice in each section.
OOC:it can always lead to digimon stuff. you never know with rpgs...
Veemon's Followers
OOC: ehehehe ok, well on with the fun :D

"lets go to the tavern, i think well be able to find a cot for him to rest in or something" * i look towards the grey wolf nudging him to help me move the elf*