Join our server on Discord

Yaoi RPG? sounds fun! lets get it started!
An anthro Grey Wolf comes skateboarding down the sidewalk and sees the trouble--without a word, he approaches and jumps off of the skateboard, sending two vicious kicks to the faces of two monsters. He grabs his board after that and hits some more in the eyes with his wheels.

"Take that, ugly freaks!"
*i chuckle one more time and runs into the fray, i kick the nearst one, and dig my claws into its throat and toss it at another creature, backing up i bump into the wolf turning around about to attack him...*
The wolf jumps, startled, but quickly gets into a defensive position.
hahaha wow we got another player. welcome!

the monsters were startled as the three new combatints took out seven of the monsters in seconds. now the monsters turned there atteion toward the fresh fighters. five of them surrounded each of the four worriers the remaining three took up long bows. seeing that his lance would do no good in these close-quarters, Cronos threw Reginleif into one of the archers. then, with strangh the elf shouldn't have had,he pulled a 12 foot flambridge and cut down the five monsters surronding him.
Veemon's Followers
OOC: Thanks, Blue Rover!

IC: The wolf gets away from the fox and bites a monster hard in the neck, then grabs it and swings it around to take down the other monsters surrounding him. He makes a mental note to keep an eye on that fox.
Cronos looked around and saw that the new wolf was okay, but the strange wolf was worse for ware. the fox was doing alright. then he saw the archers aiming for the strange wolf. then he lost it. no one killed anyone in his company. just then he licked the blood from his blade and his eyes started to glow red.
Veemon's Followers
The wolf notices and stands by in case he is needed to assist the vampire elf. Also surprised by the vamp-elf's strange glowing eyes.
Cronos then whent into convolsions. his skin became black as death. he screamed as black wings burst from his back and he grew substalualy. his finger nails grew to pointed claws. then the archers noticed the new threat and shot there arrows at Cronos. the first hit right below the heart, the other hitting a leg.the vampire barly flinched at the pain. with super-human speed he ran right up to the archers and, with a migty swing, he cleved one of them right down the middle. the other archer now had a sythe and tore through a wing. Cronos turnd around and ripped the head off of the offending monster.
Veemon's Followers
The wolf's eyes widen.

"Now there's something you don't see every day...."
Dark Blue is surprised that people actually helped him, he smiles and unsheathes his katanas, he looks at the Vampire, amazed. "That's... interesting." he then looks at the Fox and the Gray wolf, they were really good combatants, but it was the huge vampire that really caught his eye.
suddenly, thirty seven more monsters apeared out of nowhere. things didnt look good. Dark Blue's smile faded, and is replaced with a lustful grin, his bloodlust is reaching maximum level, he HAS TO KILL. "Time to get serious!" His eyes glow an eerie blue light, then with great speed, he disapears, the other three fighters hear slashing sounds, suddenly, Dark Blue apears behind them in a standing position, and sheathes his katanas with a soft 'slik!'.
suddenly, all the monsters fall apart in pieces, no more apear.
Dark Blue sighs, and greets the other three. "now that that's over, my name is Dark Blue, nice to meet ya'!"