Join our server on Discord

Poll: who do you prefer? Me (Blue) or Gunter? =3
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Gunter X3
50.00%
2 50.00%
Blue =3
50.00%
2 50.00%
Total 4 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Blue: We Love ya' WOLFEY!!!
Blue: I dedicate this lemon to the hard work and sacrifices made by my hero Da_WOLFE! if it hadnt been for him, this place still would be in a "no pics" crisis, and Gunter (licks the unconcious gunter on the cheek, but he doesnt wake up) would still be a sad, lonely, PATHETIC wretch on the face of this wonderful world of DaD! This lemon, is a non digimon lemon that gunter started weeks ago, but never finished it. I have taken the liberty of finishing it, and editing it to my liking, (hope he doesnt mind, he wasnt on planning on showing it to anyone, he thinks it sucks!) here it is, a non-digimon lemon of oliver and company! (Dodger/oliver.)
and once again: THANK YOU WOLFEY!!!
Blue, Howlin' right back! Hoooooowwwwwl!!!
Apparently, someone has ripped this lemon off the XXX puppy farm! It's not mine! Mine is dodger and oliver- but the titlew wasnt initiation! So sorry.
Blue: hope ya liked it! sorry if it sucked though, hey, I'm just a wolf! typing alone, is already a challenge! (with these paws of mine! HAAARRDD!!!) heehee! gunter's gonna' have a fit when he wakes up and discovers that i edited and finished his lemon...and posted it here!
See ya again soon!
Hoooooooooowwwwwlllll.....
lol Wow...

Well, I'm slightly confused. What confused me is... who is this? Same person/different character, Different people/okayed by profile owner, Different people/Account GunterVanCrimson has been hacked? :shock:

Well in any case, I really appreciate the appreciation! I'm not going to vote, because I don't want to step on any toes since I'm not exactly sure yet who this is, but thanks a lot for the appreciation!

And about Gunter... I don't get the "pathetic wretch" part.

And by the way, that story's really good. :P
Blue: lol oki, it's like this: Gunter... had a little... er... "unfortunate" "accident"... er, im here, in his place, (my name is ray) dont tell him this, he enjoys his time alone here- well, i came to visit him after all these years... and what happens? i expect him to kick me out of the castle in anger (Hey! i dont blame him! :? ) but what do i find? him, unconcious, in a pool of blood. (er... not really! he did SCREAM at me- a lot! then he calmed down, and decided to lock himself up in the lower chambers, till, now, i found him unconcious somewhere outside, went for a walk, i guess, not like him to leave the castle though. there was a wolf there, so i decided to represent gunter as the wolf, Blue! he doesnt like other people much(other romanians) and he especially despises me, but he's always been fond of animals, so i created blue. (Gunter's out like a light for a while.)
next: gunter has been a pathetic wretch... for... like... EVER, well, ive been reading some of his posts, and... welll......... the one where you tell him to cheer up seems to have- changed him. and i mean, WOW! 53 of his lemons have the words: "Dedicated to Wolfey." above tthe title! none of them were finished though, so i took one, edited and finished it for him! he's a lunatic when it comes to lemons! he's been writing them since... nah, private stuff!
next: thanx! i wondered if i edited it right, its hard to think like gunter (SEVENTY NINE UNFINISHED STORIES!!!) but hey, it turned out okay! i dont know what gunter's gonna think though...
See ya again soon! hoooooowwwl!
Well, I still can't make heads or tails of what you just said :P but from what I could understand, it seems like something happened to Gunter and you're at his house taking care of him or something.

Wow, never knew I made that much of a difference! That's kinda cool! Let him know I'm glad he's feeling better when he wakes up.

I don't think he's a pathetic wretch, really... it just seemed like he was down in the dumps. Well... more like buried in the dumps. Seemed like he was just going through life's everyday garbage and it had him way down.

And well, Blue, welcome (back?) to the DaD! And good job editing that story. (You get used to typing with paws after a while. Wink )
cant vote yet i need to know blue a bit better =)

don't fight over that ok blue... ok gvc.

somehow i doubt your pathetic in any sense.
Veemon's Followers
Blue: oaky, more explanations then! :D
first: i am at gunter's "Lair", (its pretty gothic, 'cant explain) but he doesnt know that, in fact, when he wakes up, and finds me, he'd probably attack me or something, being an unknown friend is tough! and he has good reasons to hate me! me and my brother.

second: Yes, you DID make a difference, a HUGE difference! and i WILL tell him that! (in hopes that it will make him change his mind about attacking me!)

Third: HE seems to think so, being a pathetic wretch and all, burried under the dumps? he IS the dumps! but i agree with you though, he's just... lonely, and hating the other romanians isnt helping at all! thank god he found this site, i found it on his favorites list, i know his password, cuz' i know what kind of stuff he's into.

and lastly: THANK YOU!!! (I scratched the letters off his keyboard though! :? ) Im just glad i know how to type, big clumsy paws and all.

and for mowgli: let me tell you who i am! I am a rare wolf with blue fur, hence, my name is Blue. I enjoy belly rubs, scratches behind my ears, petting, kibble, and public shows of affection. I am Gunter's only companion here in Castle-VanCrimson, Transylvania, Romania, and i am his representative for the time being. I am a Gentle, cheerful, friendly, frisky, loyal and friendly lupine, you can also say im a horny animal. I also enjoy being with other humans, wolves, other animals, and all things hentai and yiffy.
Thats me, cheery ol' Blue! Hoooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwl....
cool well im also a kind person i like to be friendly and all if you want me to i will but ill also respect people that seem to want to be more calm. Like playing, i don't talk much, am a bit hot headed, loyal, honest(i don't ask anyone to be honest with me , different thing is trying to look totaly different to fool me and play with my feelings its not a common thing that happens over the net though). i like petting animals =D.
Veemon's Followers
you like petting animals, i like being petted, so we'll get along just fine! XD
i like your personality!