Join our server on Discord

Anyone see Evangelion?
Yes the classic giant robot/mind screwing anime is on adult swim.
Don't worry if you can't understand parts of it, many people can't.
But if you figured out paranoid agent, then you'll have a chance at understanding this.
I've seen the entire series on DVD Including the two movies. If anyone plans on seeing the movies be advised though Death and Rebirth is basically a clip show and and the first half of The End of Evangelion.
just be happy evangelion finnaly got an ending. and yes i saw it. im happy they are showing the series, even if it is an edited to hell bastardization. oh well it will do till i can afford the dvds. (but must buy steel angel kurumi 2 dvds first )
I thought the show ending was an ending, but people complained and that's why he made the movie.
there are alot of anime that the end...
A. leaves me wanting more.
or
B. leaves me completely confused.
and then there are a slim few that are
C. have an actual ending and leave me with a feeling of satisfaction and joy. ( see: digimon series 2 )
Having seen it earlier this year in crystal-clear, remastered DVD form, I found watching it dubbed in the original form with all the little glitches in it to be troublesome. But it's still a great series.

Too much bitching about the ending among people online, I think. Thankfully no one spoiled it for me and I hope no one does here either for the uninitiated.
Ok then no one say the ending.
Following those Guidelines I'd like to say that I preferred the TV ending to the End of Eva ending. Don't get me wrong, End of Eva had a few high points but in the end I could have done without it. IMO the series would have been better off without it for that matter.
i think i saw something like this in 1999-2002. i beleve it was on the old toonami
Veemon's Followers
02, they played episode 2 on toonami (before toonami got stuffed to saturday) it was giant robo week because of IGPX