Join our server on Discord

Download for Runaway Locomon
Well, I've been unable to find any downloads of it, and thanks for the title.
Now if I can just find the title in english, and the lyrics.
*smacks own forehead.* Duh, google.
http://www.animelyrics.com/anime/digimon/
Yay, I found it, the lyrics I mean, along with a massive amount of others that I never even heard of.
Alright, I just saw battle of the adventurers this morning. If this one stars anybody, it's clearly Takato, but just barely. They bring in a new girl, and he flirts with her too. I guess the whole Jeri and Rika thing wasn't ambiguous enough, though I strongly doubt that he would end up with Rika, just knowing Rika.

What the hell was up with the digivolutions here. Guilmon had to take on Scorpiomon, an ultimate, and nobody told him to digivolve. What the fuck? Then, the final battle was three ultimates against a Mega, no bio-merging. That was kind of disappointing.

I'd like to know how Omnimon knew about the problem, and how he was able to shift dimensions in order to help. Seems they broke some rules just for a cheap cameo.

Maybe the seventh movie will be better. Pardon me for not wasting my bandwidth to download it now.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Omegamon knew about the problem because Mephismon had formed AFTER ADVENTURE out of Apakorimon's data, then planeshifted himself to Tamerverse. Hence Omegamon performing a similar planeshift to go help.

How 3 Perfects won against a Final is an excellent question. And they completely messed up Mei's character in the English version. It was never a real dog, it was the very first V-Pet that had somehow been realized. At least, I think so.
Actually I don't think we ever figured out which omegamon is was.
And it was a real dog, it got swept away. Plus three perfects together vs. a mega, just add the powers of them plus that attack they used.
I will agree mostly with the Omegamon cameo, but I think the reason why they didn't go Mega? Well I don't think they had it yet. The movie might have come out before that aspect. I don't remeber when they made it, but I know for a fact it came before Locomon.
Yeah it's movie #5 while locomon is movie #6.
I just saw Island of the Lost Digimon, or whatever they call the Frontier movie. I'd say this was the best one yet, even better than any of the first three. For one thing, the plot held together without any continuity holes. There were some decent jokes. Best of all, you had the "unique" Frontier team spirit that no other season had. It was typical of an early Season 4 episode. Takuya and Kouji argue and accomplish nothing, and the family, Junpei, Izumi, and Tomoki, put the pieces together (literally) and solve the puzzle. My favorite scene was when Beetlemon and Kazemon were standing on the cliff. Beetlemon slams his fist down and screams, "Enough!" And everybody stops fighting. Of course, this movie was written by Steven Blum, the voice of J.P., and Digimon's best writer ever.
I know that you saw me.
Yeah it's not bad, I just wish there was another frontier movie. But they'd would have had to fix frontier to do that.
"Fix" Frontier?

You should have seen the subbed version.
I think he's referring to how their D-Tectors become cell phones again at the end. It's not like the other seasons where they can jump back into action if trouble arises.
I know that you saw me.