Join our server on Discord

Download for Runaway Locomon
Henry taking Lopmon was rather hilarious, but I really didn't care too much for the movie as a whole. It was like an episode where nothing went anywhere.
The movie was good. I heard the VA behind Rika sung very well, and it was funny when Henry grabbed the wrong partner.
But were Bio-merge scenes cencured or was it just me? And I thought there was more. Like a scene where Renamon was attacked by a BlueMeramon.
I'd say that the voice actor for Rika sings a hell of a lot better than the voice actor for Mimi. In fact, of all the female voices, Rika's is probably the best, in my personal opinion.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
What I think is stupid though is how could Henry mistake Lopmon for Terriermon? One is primarily white and the other is primarily brown. Also, why didn't either Suzie, Terriermon or Lopmon say something while Henry was running away with the wrong digimon? It doesn't make sense.
And this is why we hop on #digilegacy (irc.blitzed.org) and download the subbies.
Wisemon, you had to remind me about Mimi's singing didn't you? As for Henry's mistake, he might have tuned them out if they had said anything. Lopmon seems a little passive so it isn't surprising, to me, that she would not say much about it.
Well, I just saw the "Runaway Locomon" ep/mini-movie, and I have this to say.
Good story, good fight scenes, some of the best quotes:
Kenta (Or was it Kazu): *Looking up at the sky.* Is that normal?
Terriermon: I don't know. Do giant eyeballs falling out of the sky look normal to you?!

And my fav. part, Rika's singing. If anyone knows where I can find the lyrics for the song she sang, in english, or a download of the song, I'd appreciate it.
I saw some Rika/Takato moments, but for the most part, nothing definate. Looks like Rika will still be Rika, and most wouldn't want her any other way. :cry: *WIpes eyes.*
Rika: Are you crying?
Me: No, I just had something in my eye.
Me: Self-insertion senses... tingling. Rika, when did you start caring whether anyone was crying.
Rika: Well he was crying over me, it seemed the polite thing to do.
Quote:Lopmon seems a little passive so it isn't surprising, to me, that she would not say much about it.
True, she didn't really object to getting thrown off the train either, nor did she object to the time Suzie rode her when she was a Deva.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
yuria i have tried to download that music but i can't seem to find i t ;_;

btw the song is yuuhi no yakusoku
Veemon's Followers