Join our server on Discord

Download for Runaway Locomon
It does doesn't it.
Hmmm, now that you mention it... yeah it does.
Watching the dubbed version it now seems like someone raped the movie and we're left with this version that's covered in sweat, blood and cum.

For one thing, IN NO WAY does Omegamon refer to the Tamers as "Digidestined" or "Chosen Children" in the entire original film, yet he clearly misnames them as such in the dubbed film. To Toon Disney: THE TAMERS AREN'T CHOSEN, YOU RETARTED FUCKS!
I would say that was the worst of everything. I wasn't expecting perfection. I may watch the subs again for anything minor alterations (besides the obvious one liners and such). I'm just wondering, I downloaded those two dubs here and Battle adventures and it was labled movie three... does that mean season two's second movie was ever dubbed at one point. Does anyone know when were these aired on television?
They dubbed all the movies up to frontier and that's up next. And anon, hold on. They did a great job and that's just a little thing wrong with it.
Quote:For one thing, IN NO WAY does Omegamon refer to the Tamers as "Digidestined" or "Chosen Children" in the entire original film, yet he clearly misnames them as such in the dubbed film. To Toon Disney: THE TAMERS AREN'T CHOSEN, YOU RETARTED FUCKS!

Well I'm sure the most basic reason for them to do that is not to confuse younger kids who might not know that there is a slight distinction between Tamers and the Chosen Children, and in the end is there that big of a difference? Is it that big of a deal?

And I'd say the Tamers are pretty chosen, Rika was Chosen by Renamon, and even all those other Digimon that wanted her as a Tamer. I'm pretty sure everyone else getting their Digimon wasn't just people handing them out. But that's only my opinion.
But the fact of the matter is they are not "digi-destined" or "chosen children" by any prophecy or whatever. They are there to fufill their role in life just like anyone esle. They could still say chosen children, but it wouldn't be in the same context as the first two seasons.
But that's my point, it gets the general idea across, the idea that they are partnered with a digimon, context or not, it dosen't hurt. I'm not trying to sound like they did it right, but I'm defending them in the fact that, its not that big of a deal.
You know no one knows where omnimon came from so he may have came from a CC universe.
Oh and Frontier movie link may come as soon as I can find one.
Yeah I thought I heard he was actually Tai and Matt's Omnimon, of course that probably isn't true as they would most likely need to be at least in the same dimension as him to make him Digivolve to that form.