Join our server on Discord

An RPG
... Interesting.
is that the room?
Veemon's Followers
*there are three doors* through the center door. the left leads to a secret weapon, and the one on the right is the bathroom. (rest stop, anyone?)
-hold on- did mr. Wolfey say...interesting? (has a mental break down) ive been guarding this place for months, and for months, i have been lost! it was only a few hours ago that i discovered a light switch, and that i had been walking in a circle all this time, and that the doors are just a notch to the right- and thats when you people opened the passageway! being the semi-final boss is hard work! now pick a door.
:::waits for someone to pick a door::: (I never did get my protein shake.) :::opens the flask and looks inside::: CRAP! THERES SOMETHING IN HERE-
:::Diablos, the demonic Guardian Force from FF8 emerges from the flask:::
Diablos: who dares disturb my slumber?
Gunter: (blushes in embarassment) uhm, mini-boss, anyone?
Sorry, flask genie guy! Must've missed the do not disturb sign... you can go back to sleep!
Damn! Diabolos, eh? So uh, are we gonna fight him or what? He does learn No Encounters eventually, and learns the ever valuable Mug skill, too...

Who's the party leader anyway? Decide!
Why do we need a leader? Especially if we're supposed to "Turn against each other."
Wolfey's right, but we dont turn on each other til we get through the center door!
Diablos: (about to cast gravity-based magic) Gravija!
Gunter: :::dispels gravija::: Spell Break!
Diablos: :::gravija is halted::: raaarrgh!
Gunter: snjuro can keep diablos! (you have to kill him first!) I vote Da Wolfe or Sunjuro be the leader! or maybe Boss Reo- or Anonmon- or Dale- (if he returns)- or blue rover- damn it! let's just kill Diablos and get a move on!
Alright, let's do it!

So... How do we do it?