Join our server on Discord

An RPG
"I heard that." Dragnier said after reading Gungriever's mind, the entire army stopped as well as the demonic creature. "If nothing matters to you, why do you still follow me? Hmm? Oh, is it because I have your dumb friend here?" Dragnier taunted.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I wasn't thinking, I was saying it out loud to myself." Gungriever said. "And yes. It's for my friend. Otherwise, I'd destroy you myself."
"I know you were saying it to yourself, but also I know you were saying it from eleven meters away from me." Dragnier said. "Explain me something you patethic creature: Why is that you care about that lizard? Why is that it makes you so weak to know he might be in danger while his vanquishing would do nothing to you?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Beacause. That Lizard is among the first living individuals who didn't treat me like a monster. That lizard... is my Friend." Gungriever replied.
"And that 'Friend' as you call him, is more important than your power? Pathetic, you are nothing but a weakling compared to me. And yet you think you would have a chance to destroy me?" Dragnier coldly stated, getting next to Gungriever.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Yes. I. Do. And I shall have the pleasure knowing that you would be destroyed by such a pathetic creature such as I." Gungriever defied him with a cold retort.
"Defying me won't help you one bit. Do you know how is that I'm using this body?" Dragnier asked with his trinity-like voice, staring at Gungriever while flicking one of his claws in air.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Gungriever seemed unaffected. "No." he answered in his dark ethereal voice. "Not that you aren't going to tell me."
"Very clever. Although you know it's impossible to avoid the fact. Your 'friend' doesn't exist anymore; live with it, because it's going to stay like that for a looooong time." Dragnier simply responded before turning around and kept walking in the road, heading for a new city.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"So. You are saying not even his spirit is on the plane anymore?" Gungriever said.