Join our server on Discord

An RPG
???: Ok I introduce myself... I am Rayzen the Demons Hunter and I don't have anything against you, it's more I hate humans too but I have to save them can you see the irony? it's the only way to get out of this body.

The copy disappear from Gungriever's hand.

Rayzen: You have more strength of what I thought.

He levitate a few steps from there.

Rayzen: Now, give me your best shot.
Meanwhile, in the center of the city, Dragnier was standing, alone, the whole place was cracked. "This is... too easy... and boring... aren't there anyone worth of living in this pathetic rock?"
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Why? What good would it do me?" Gungriever said coldly. "I see no irony. If you want to save humans, don't go to me, I just want my comrade back. You go to the master." He said, and walked away towards dragnier, slowly.
OOC: Uhh... sorry Gun, DMX; I was kinda in vacation and well... uhhh... I couldn't post! ^^;

Rayzen: So you are a slave to that creature just because he has your comrade at his mercy? You are pathetic, I'll kill him so this can end for once and for all.

And the demon jumped and teleported, then quickly appeared in front of Dragnier.

Rayzen: You pathetic creature.

He attempted a kick to Dragnier with enough force to knock an elephant down.
And Dragnier only rised his arm to get hit by the kick there, stopping the attack immediatly. "And just who do you think you are? Interferring with my reign of Chaos?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Rayzen: Reing of Chaos? A pitiful creature like you ruling the world? Hahaha what a good joke. Now bring the being inside your body back outside and then surrender yourself, you don't have a chance against me.
Dragnier stayed silent and turned around, completely ignoring Rayzen as he walked away from him. Then he contacted Gungriever with a mind-link. "I think I told you to get rid of this nuisance."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Yes, Master." Gungriever flashed forward, tearing a rift between space and time, sending Rayzen into a diemnsion where he was void of all powers. "It is done, Master." he said as the rift closed and trapped Rayzen inside, but not for an eternity of course.
"Be sure to do things when I tell you, or you shall end worse than that thing." Dragnier turned around, then walked away, heading for another city nearby.

From the remains of some corpses, creatures came out, these red impish monsters quickly started developing until growing into huge red firey demons, they followed Dragnier, who didn't even pay attention to them.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"A fate worse indeed. It matters not to me." Gungriever said as he followed idly.