Join our server on Discord

An RPG
Gungriever looked at it. "Do you have any last words? Or do you want me to send you back to your eternal slumber quietly."
It looks on Dragnier, ignoring Gungriever for the moment.

???: Huh? A Demon? heh... perfect snack for me after such a long sleep.

He went to Gungriever and stared on him defiantly.

???: Very well, we'll finish with this. I'm starting to get hungry.

He makes some darkness energy form in his hand, later, it turns to be a half-moon shaped blade, which he grabs in one hand and slashes at Gungriever with it in a real fast mode.
"Stupid insolent brats... walking on the world like if the owned it..." Dragnier narrowed his eyes on the people down, he suddenly jumped like a cheetah would to slash it's pray, going down and starting to harrass the city; people starting to scream and run in terror.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Gungriever stopped the blade between his index and middle fingers, not moving. "Please. You're embarassing yourself." Gungriever had suddenly slammed his palm on it's stomach during mid sentence- and disabling it from using darkness- rendering it handicapped and slightly damaged, sending it skidding away several yards. Gungriever stood his ground solidly. "If you want a snack... Do what mortals do. Order take out."
Meanwhile, Dragnier was holding one of the people he was killing, then ripped his head off. "Such fragile... humans really don't deserve to live..."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
???: *stands up, smiling* I see you are over-confident in your own habilities. I'll show you the word ''modesty''.

He suddenly made another moon-shaped blade appear on his free hand, then slashed at Gungriever on his chest with full speed, then kicked him a yard underground from there.
Dragnier stopped in front of a small group of people, who were backing off. He suddenly narrowed his eyes and looked back. "Why is that fucker still alive? I think I told that imbecile to get rid of him."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Gungriever whispered behind it's ear. "I never overestimate myself. It is you who must learn how to judge right, otherwise, don't judge at all."

It had attacked Gungriever's shadow. Something that existed for the sole purpose of keeping him under control.
???: Hahaha.... a copy huh?, well two can play the same game...

In middle of the sentences a copy of him appears behind Gungriever and stab his blade in his back meanwhile he kick him doing the blade insert more on his body.

???: ...the only difference is mines are real.
"Copy? What copy? That was the thing binding my powers. The only difference is I really don't care." Gungriever said casually. He suddenly twisted around, and choked it. "Tell me, what is it you want. I'm busy."