Join our server on Discord

An RPG
Gungriever stodd behind his master, silent.
The sphere soon disappeared into Dragnier as he glared upon Gungriever, "Now... tell me something, what were those noisy things that came with lights?" Dragnier had lived confined to a castle for so long, he didn't even know the clock advanced so much for humans.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I don't know either. I've been sealed in that chamber for centuries. They seem to be sentries." Gungriever replied indifferently.
"Sentries... huh? Humans got much more advanced in technology than I had expected..." Dragnier said, crossing his spiked arms.

"No matter, I always had a thing with science, this shall be quite amusing..." the creature announced, blurring and disappearing.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Gungriever went at the same time.

Dragnier appeared on top of a building, this time, he was standing on top of a skycrapper. "Hmm..." he seemed thoughtful, looking around the whole city whilst his tail swished around in air.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

A fissure suddenly tore the vastness of the ruined city. A Darkness Fire aura started showing as it came out from the hole.

???: Who dares to disturb my sleep?

*he close his eyes, trying to find the presence of the creature who destroy Japan and he follow the presence in the other side of the sea *

???: I found him!!

*Suddenly he appears in Front of Gungriever*

???: You are the one who disturb my sleep!
Dragnier looked back with the corner of his eyes at whoever had appeared in front of Gungriever. His pose was much more like a gargoyle at that moment on the edge of the building.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"And you are the one who mistakes me for something that gives a shit." Gungriever said coldly. "If that's so, then go back to sleep. Beings waking up all over the place..." He muttered to himself.
"We are busy," Dragnier said, both his crimson eyes back in attention to where he thought it deserved. "Kill that thing, and have your fun."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad