Join our server on Discord

An RPG
Gungriever didn't appear blinded, in fact- he had already forced the creature back. "Tell me, what am I going to have to do to take my comrade back..."
Yet, what was pulled was thin air, as the last time Gungriever tried to pull him back.

The organical blade was suddenly almost touching Gungriever's neck as he was held by a claw, the previous masked face on Gungriever's side, whispering. "Do you think I'd be enough stupid to tell you?"
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Once again, you misunderstand me. I was offering to make an exchange. what do I have to do... to get my friend back?" Gungriever said, totally unfazed.
"Misunderstanding or not, I'll stay with your ''friend'' for some while, you won't have him for some time, until I get a body with even more energy and power to contain than this one can." he replied, not letting Gungriever go, letting him unmobile with a lock body technique, not letting him use either his legs or arms.

His spiked tail slowly was rising from the ground, which was singed black after it stopped touching. "Now now, don't look so down, I won't kill him, but it'll be fun for me, I'll get rid of humanity, then return him to you without harm; I will even let you join me, what about being my servant and destroy humans along with me? I know you don't have anything to live for... this could be a great opportunity for you." it said, sounding tempting as the devil itself.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Gungriever thought to himself for a few seconds, apparently the lock body technique had no effect on immaterial beings.

He used to be evil after all, he thought. What could be wrong in turning back? What good are humans in this world? He would get his ally back anyway, right? These thoughts flashed through his head.

The light from his visor dimmed... he had closed his eyes. They appeared again, and he looked up at the creature, he had made his decision.

"You were my ally... We've fought, and won many several battles... and won every one. I will fight alongside you... till the very end. But not as your servant." He said firmly.
"Don't act smart, kid," the creature snarled, stepping back and letting him go, the organical blade disappearing. "I can do whatever I want to this body and don't harm myself, if you don't listen, I can kill your friend's subconcious here and NOW."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"What do you want?" Gungriever said defeatedly.

OOC: Hehehe... I wonder if anyone ever made an RPG that ended with the bad guys winning? That would be awesome-
OOC: Actually, bad guys are always misunderstood, Dragnier isn't killing humans because of the so called "Villain Attitude".

But hey, this actually sounded good xP

IC:

"If you are with me, you are my servant, if not, you are my enemy, even if you could defeat me, that would mean destroying your friend's body and soul." the creature crossed his arms, the tail dancing on the ground slowly, turning everything it touched into singed matter. "Now, do you understand?" he narrowed his eyes at Gungriever.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: I like where this is going anyway! WEEEEEE!!

IC:

"I understand, Master." Gungriever said indifferently.
"Very well, then, we shall start... now." the creature said as it started to blur, "Follow me." he said as he disappeared and reappppeared on top of a building in the previous city he was before.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad