Join our server on Discord

An RPG
::::comes back:::: When you all are done, I found a little green button through that door. :::: points:::: It's so annoying, it keeps beeping!
Sweet, press the button!
*Walks up to the green button and, being immortal since he's the King of the Undead (see other RPG on lost site) pushes the button and see that it just produces a chocolate milkshake* Mmm.... Milkshakes... *Finish the milkshake and pushes the button again, wanting another one, without realizing that the button has changed from green to red and blows up the whole room, sending him flying into the craps table* I'm back! And that was fun! Next person up...
Anonmon Wrote:OK, you cast Magic Missle. And nothing happens, because you said the magic words wrong, aka misspelled it.

I attempt to cast Magic Missile just to show how it's done.

...Wow, you're snooty. Why are you casting Magic Missile? There's nothing to attack there.
Wrong button, Dale! :::: pushes the correct one, a secret passageway opens up::::
Gunter: :::walks out of the secret passageway with a lifless look in his eyes::: I am the Semi-final boss, Gunter Van Crimson III, and i'm a hell lot tougher than the final boss. if thou wishes to proceed through this passageway to the final boss unscathed, thou must give me my forbidden flask, it contains within it, my artificially flavoured ptotein shake. produce this, and i will help you defeat the final boss. if thou does not have it, prepare to pass the etheral plane to your final resting place! :::crosses his arms andhis eyes start glowing:::
Holy shit, anonmon was right...we really DID need ye flask to beat this RPG. Luckily I still have it...and why are you all casting Magic Missle? Are you attacking the darkness?

Uh *presenting ye flask to Guner Van Crimson III* here's your ye flask...
*Skeets in ye flask and gives it to him* Here. There's your protein shake. ;D
So... can we pass now?
Hmm... Good plan there Reo... I was just gonna give him a Slim Fast...