Join our server on Discord

An RPG
Listen, we ALL tried to get ye flask (and Wolf tried to annihilate it). The thing is a mystery of the universe. Maybe we'll come across it later in the adventure.

Anyway, I'm a horrid gambler (I'm not particularly lucky). So I ignore the colorful displays of the VLT's and the clatter of chips being swept across tables and head for the bar. All this talk of ye flasks made me thirsty, and I need a double rum and coke.
::::looks around at all the lights and games... and ignores them and looks around for something else to do::::
senjuro Wrote:Anyway, I'm a horrid gambler (I'm not particularly lucky). So I ignore the colorful displays of the VLT's and the clatter of chips being swept across tables and head for the bar. All this talk of ye flasks made me thirsty, and I need a double rum and coke.

*The bartender hands you a rum and coke inside ye flask*
*Goes up to the Craps table, thinks of Family Guy, laughs, then puts up a bet for $2000 and uses his own special dice, then bets $1500, then walks away* Best thing to do to not look suspicious. Just make a couple bets. Who wants buffet? My treat!
*The dealer at the craps table notices the dice and calls security on you. You find yourself being chased by a grey version of The Hulk*
The Infamous Boss Reo Wrote:*The bartender hands you a rum and coke inside ye flask*

Well, it's not a double, but at least we've finally figured out what's in ye flask...rum and coke! *takes ye flask from the bartender* Now we can defeat the final boss!

*triumphant fanfare*
**Ditched the dice, which are not ones with weights, but simply one is all 5's and the other is three 2's and three 6's before security could get to him and since they had no proof, had to let him go** Mwhaha! Oh well if I had to through them away, I made some good money, I can buy more. So, who wants the buffet?

NOTE: For all of you that will try to look for the dice, you can't... I went back for them later and smashes them to pieces, leaving no proof they were trick dice.
::::walks around, finds another door and walks through it, disappearing deeper into the building::::
I wanna cast Magic Missle!
OK, you cast Magic Missle. And nothing happens, because you said the magic words wrong, aka misspelled it.

I attempt to cast Magic Missile just to show how it's done.