Join our server on Discord

Rules - Read this first! Update, (Nov, 22) PLEASE READ!!
1. The ONLY posts in this board must be part of RPGs or related to existing RPGs or RPG ideas.
2. Unless you are in character, be kind.
3. If there are any issues, let a moderator or administrator know.
4. To make it easier for members to choose an RPG to join, be sure to label them. For example, read the following.

Basically, there are two things that need to be labled. Is it a Digimon or Non-Digimon RPG? If there may be a fetish involved in your RPG, what may it be?

(e.g. Digimon: - Feet, Kissing - Rescue / Non-Digimon: - A Good RPG).
Your RPG may be renamed by a staff member if one notices that there are missing labels. Please remember to let people know the content of your RPGs!

5. Have fun!

Got questions about the rules? Ask them in this thread!
Just thought I'd say this since we just had a small thing in one of the RPGs. If two condradicting storylines are posted at the same time (See example) Then wait for the person who caused it to post a correction before changing your own post, it'll make things much easier if you accidentally change a post. The odds aren't very high but they are there.

Example:

Person A walks into a place.

Person B posts the place as point A and Person C posts it as Point B.

Person A says he/she meant Point A but by the time he posts the correction person B already changed his post thus making it more confusing.

So hold back on editing post during a flood or it'll mess stuff up. Thank you.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ok rules that weren't mentioned in Wolf's post.

1. No power playing, I.E. controlling someone elses character.

2. post flooding, this is a problem even with me. please limit to 5 posts between two characters.

3. Do not go over one page of posts without someone else posting. If you fill a page and someone on the RPG hasn't posted please stop.

Thank you.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Okay, I've been thinking that 8 posts is quite alot when it comes to posting. From now on I'm limiting it to 5. However, if there are no posts from someone who has been seen on the board withing 24 hours than he/she will be considered static and you may continue.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad