Join our server on Discord

Holy Crap!
Red Rover is doing more chapters of Fated Circle! Joy to the Digimon Hentai world, the lord has come! Let the two sites - receive - their king!!!!
He's "the king" by volume, but I wouldn't necessarily call him the best author. The serious authors tend to consider Lord Archive as the standard bearer. Personally, I don't read either. I don't like having tainted work (except for the alternative rock influences).
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
I (opositly) like both but I don't read his fated circle fics. I have talked with him about his talisman series though.
Well everyone has different opinions as to who is the best. A lesson I learned a long time ago was that it doesn't matter who writes the most, quality over quantity every time. For example I've written 175 lemons, yet nobody has ever called me the best. If we really wanted to determine who was such a thing the only honest way to do it would be to vote. In my opinion though that's cruel to the one's who get few and/or no votes at all if someone was to display the results that is.
Quote:In my opinion though that's cruel to the one's who get few and/or no votes at all if someone was to display the results that is.
Yeah, especially since script format barely qualifies as a lemon, though it makes churning them out a lot easier.
I know that you saw me.
Believe me, if I could do regular prose I'd do it. That was my original intent but then everyone said I was using ''he said'' and ''she said'' pervasively. Too dificult in my opinion, doing it my way is easier. Some other people have even started doing the same. And what do you mean ''barely qualifies? Explain yourself.
Quote:Believe me, if I could do regular prose I'd do it. That was my original intent but then everyone said I was using ''he said'' and ''she said'' pervasively. Too dificult in my opinion, doing it my way is easier. Some other people have even started doing the same. And what do you mean ''barely qualifies? Explain yourself.
Well, that's awfully self-centered. What makes you think I was talking about you? I was just talking about script formats in general for no reason whatsoever.
I know that you saw me.
I interperted it that you were talking about me because as far as I know I was the first writer here on this site to write in that style and since then many people have held it against me. They automatically link the name DV85 to that format in addition to other things.
Actually, when I said that Red Rover was the King I meant it in terms of plot. He's one of the few authors where at the same time you feel like you're reading DIGIMON as well as a lemon. In his really GOOD works you sometimes feel like you're reading the Digimon they should have written in the first place (I'm looking at you, Digimon Emperor Izzy!).

: Dies by blast of evil darkness powers :

Shit.