Join our server on Discord

Ok, wait.... who is this?
Ok I found the site for the guy who worked on tamers http://www.konaka.com/alice6/tamers/index.html
It might help understand somethings a little bit.
Wow, I haven't seen that site before thanks a lot. :)
No prob he also did Big O.
Harie Wrote:Something I missed since I didn't know. Though wearing all black could have been a dead give away. She could have been truly dead an only an illusion, but it couldv'e been metaphorical somehow as well.

you read too much into things, she's just EGL and damned good at it ^^ i love alice.
Big O was cool. Did they ever actually tell you how everyone lost their damned memories (and their knowledge of giant robots)?
Not really, I was just trying to see if it was possible.
Yeah they did http://www.sixfortyfive.com/bigo/wtf/index.html It's a big read.
I didn't know what to make of her when I first saw her. The thought that she might be dead didn't even occur to me until I saw a site which stated so and gave reasons. It was still too late for me as I already included her in one of my series as a living character as well as in a single chapter story. I don't know about the rest of you but I was very upset to see her lose her friend Dobermon and even more upset when the tamers lost theirs.

Mainly why I wrote her in the series which reuintes her with Dobermon and makes Alice a tamer. The single chapter story by the way was a means of showing background to the events leading up to when she met the tamers. Still the same end as the show though. I sure wish the writers would've shed some more light on Alice. Instead they leave us in the dark like with the ending of The Blair Witch Project; was it the killer or a supernatural force? Even the sequal didn't help with that dillemma.
Indeed many things in the series left questions open, and so was the end not satisfying too in my point of view.
Takato smiled as he looked into the hideout, where Guilmon was. Why the hell did he do that? Did Guilmon return? Was there the door to the Digiworld open again?

Back to the topic, same goes to Alice. Indeed there is a lack of information about her. Who was she, and how did she act? Many questions which might be interesting to know aren't answered. That's the part I have to criticize (spelled?) at them too.
They were probably hoping for another season...