Join our server on Discord

I hate writing shit; it is so stupid
I just read DV85's "Insomnia." It takes place within the Season 2 timeline, during the whole destiny stones thing. DV85 takes T.K.'s fear of losing Patamon and Cody's questioning of Matt about it directly from the series, a great ploy. The ending was not the way things went down in the series, which made it even better. I won't give it away, but let's just say that BlackWarGreymon fans won't like it. He was fairly accurate with the characterization of T.K. and Yolei, and the sex scene was very well written. It's great to see some of these stories starting to come into regular narration rather than script, and I hope that more people will view them this way. I give this story 9/10, imperfect due to grammatical errors and a somewhat choppy storyline.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Well these may be " fair" reviews although I find them to critical. No offense Wisemon but I think the reviews are opinionated and one sided. Are you the Simon Cowell of Lemons? This is my opinion and don;t get your panties all in a bunch about this I just wanted to stick up for your victims
Veemon's Followers
Wow, I had no idea either of you two felt that way. For all I knew not a lot of people read my works. Like I already mentioned in the Authors Wanted post, plenty of stuff is coming up from me. And I don't mean to be rude or anything but Wise, you're spelling Hawkmon's digidestined partner's name wrong. It's Yolei, not Yolie. I used to do the same thing until I rewatched the first episode of season 2 where her name is spelled out. It's when she meets T.K. for the first time in the apartment complex. It's also strange how so many people make the same mistake both in lemons and on this board.
Yeah I did the same thing. But wise just tells his honest opinion.
And I kind of like some of DV's work. It's not that bad.
Quote:you're spelling Hawkmon's digidestined partner's name wrong. It's Yolei, not Yolie. I used to do the same thing until I rewatched the first episode of season 2 where her name is spelled out.
:oops: Sorry about that. I use "Miyako" in my lemons, no confusion there. You're right; it's Yolei. I just forgot.
I know that you saw me.
rorancrystalwolf Wrote:Well these may be " fair" reviews although I find them to critical. No offense Wisemon but I think the reviews are opinionated and one sided. Are you the Simon Cowell of Lemons? This is my opinion and don;t get your panties all in a bunch about this I just wanted to stick up for your victims

It's a reveiwers job to say what they thought, or to provide material to used in the betterment of an author's lemons, and, on occasion, to warn readers away. If these things were unbias and unoppinionated, I'd ask what business Wisemon had as a reveiwer.
Quote:It's a reveiwers job to say what they thought, or to provide material to used in the betterment of an author's lemons, and, on occasion, to warn readers away. If these things were unbias and unoppinionated, I'd ask what business Wisemon had as a reveiwer.
I can't argue with that logic. Rorancrystalwolf, care to give it a shot?
I know that you saw me.
rorancrystalwolf is trying to say that wisemons thought isn't centered in the quality of a lemon, much more in his more specific way of enjoying it.
Veemon's Followers
mowgly Wrote:rorancrystalwolf is trying to say that wisemons thought isn't centered in the quality of a lemon, much more in his more specific way of enjoying it.

No matter how great a quality something is, if a person didn't enjoy reading it it wasn't worth their time. I rather like Kesteral For A Knave, I think it's well done, however my friends hate the book with a passion, despite it being of good quality.
Quote:rorancrystalwolf is trying to say that wisemons thought isn't centered in the quality of a lemon, much more in his more specific way of enjoying it.
Now that's simply not true. For one thing, writing that isn't quality detracts from my enjoyment. I said right in the review (or I'm saying it now) that the story was legible grammatically, it cohered as a story, and most importantly, the characterization was fairly accurate.
I know that you saw me.