Join our server on Discord

I hate writing shit; it is so stupid
I see this started a new page. Herr Mullen, please refer to the previous page for your review.

Fred_18 asked for some advice, so I'll just give him a review on the first chapter of his new series.

The New Beginning, Old Relationships

[quote]It has been a few weeks since we lost our digimon, not to the D-reaper, but to the one
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
That Duck, Deer, and Dog stuff was from the rock influence I was using (meaning it isn't really mine); I was parodying your use of lyrics and your attachment of real-life meaning to songs. It's from the comedian Bill Bailey, I put a link to the stand up in my notes.

[quote=Wisemon]Just a hunch, but I think you were tired when you wrote this. It
Shoot, I forgot about that link at the end. You borrowed a lot from one song. I think my congratulations on your comedic cleverness may have been somewhat premature. You know, there are plenty of British rock songs about relationships that don't work. You didn't have to choose a mock one.
I know that you saw me.
Yes, I know. But I did credit the fellow. And most of the stuff you commented on was actually mine, like the blimp, which was a reference to your train-wreck in slow motion and the Hindenburg disaster. The heavy use of the song was a mockery of your own usage of lyrics, you see.

I actually wish I'd lengthened it, and put in some more of my own stuff. Ah, well. Maybe I'll get someone hooked on a stand-up they don't get to see in their own country.
Quote:I actually wish I'd lengthened it, and put in some more of my own stuff. Ah, well. Maybe I'll get someone hooked on a stand-up they don't get to see in their own country.
Actually, I've seen Bill before on Comedy Central's World Tour from Melbourne.
I know that you saw me.
Wisemon Wrote:
Quote:I actually wish I'd lengthened it, and put in some more of my own stuff. Ah, well. Maybe I'll get someone hooked on a stand-up they don't get to see in their own country.
Actually, I've seen Bill before on Comedy Central's World Tour from Melbourne.

Fantastic! I saw him live in Edinburgh; he did a bunch of jokes I'd heard before, and then proceeded to play a sub-par pub band act. I walked out; I'd expected him to be doing new comedy, not music.