Join our server on Discord

Are we next?
http://xbiz.com/news_piece.php?id=10680

Red Rose Stories Closed by FBI
By Jayson Romaine
Friday, October 7, 2005
PITTSBURGH
This topic has been brought up before and so far nothing bad has happened. I for one am not worried about a thing. One thing I've come to realize is that you can't rely on the FBI for anything, they seem to cause more problems then solve them.
I think we are safe for the most part since digimon aren't exactly main stream anymore. The only downside we probably couldn't go out with a good bang if we did.
And if anything did happen, No one knows anyone. That way nothing gets out.
I'm sure they could figure it out they wanted to.
OK, NOW I have a feature request for a forums upgrade: NO IP address logging. Cause those can be traced pretty damn close to the physical computer of the poster.
yea, if we get a new one, that can be turned off.
Currently it looks like only the moderators can see IP addresses, but it should still be turned off.

BTW, Da_Wolfe, could you ask the hosting folks what their stance on possible obscenity prosecutions is? Assuming we don't keep the nature of the site secret from them.
Yeah I looked at my IPs in the links section. So hopefully nothing goes wrong.
I don't see there being a problem. www.nifty.org has been up and running since '96, and that has all the same, and more. Besides, literotica is intellectual property and isn't the same as visual representations of illegal sexual unions.

Also, if you look at most of the stories posted on here, there's a lot of profession of love in them, so it's not just mindless sex like you'd find in other archives. Does the archive include items off the beaten track? Certainly. But I don't think there are sufficient grounds for FBI involvement, esepecially given the degree of fantasy involved.

The pictures, well that's something that people could take issue with, because those are actually visual in nature. But stories? I don't think anyone can be condemned for that, barring a total dissolution of the constitution. Fantasy is fantasy, and the moment the public starts realizing this, the better off we'll all be.