Join our server on Discord

Creating a connection.
*POSSIBLE SPOILERS*.

Just had to warn everyone quick as I am going to talk about my story idea, actually an entire series but we will get to that in a second.

As I said before in another topic I am writing something of an "epic" (or is it saga?) story about the romance between Takato and ADR-01 but it taken on a life of it's own and is turning into a larger series of stories. Now not only my own sick little mind is bending the wills of ADR-01 and seeing what will happen to her if she has freewill but I am experimenting with Juri's own depression, hate and destiny and blah, blah, blah. Plus Ryo is in it, and he makes kamen rider jokes. KAMEN HENSHIN!

... Ahem, back to being serious for a moment. I already have something of an idea of how the series should end up at as I have four stories planned, the first one being written now and half posted on FF as I said before in that same topic, I had written out some ideas for the next two stories - one will be a more slow paced and shorter facts of life story as ADR-01 adjust to life as "Juri" - and the other being the grand battle with the evil one itself. This leads into the fourth story which is a somewhat crossover (or is it a fusion) with Adventure as a time-space warp send the tamers into that past.

Which leads to one of my problems, explaining the connections without sounding to much like an idiot. The idea is already there and I won't change my mind about it but of course I am open to suggestions Wink .

So here's the entire idea in a nutshell:

After the defeat of Ganglati, Ganglot's sucessor, a warp had opened in the bottem of world tree that connects the three tamer worlds (Digital, human and Niflheim) and pulls the tamers in, they wind up in a different universe during 1968 cut off from their home. After some time and much searching they began to intergrate into the world as if nothing is wrong, and in a Deus Ex Machina moment Takato (along with anyone with artistic talent) created the Gaijinka card for the digimon which allows them to walk around like normal human beings.

Fast forward to the present day of 2002 life seems pretty normal for the Chosen Childern except for the interferince of Arukenimon and Mummymon but that's somewhat normal, maybe. But as of late there has been some kind of unusual disturbance, an entity calling herself Hel is going around doing some nasty yet random destruction trying to draw out the "Heroes of the old". After much searching and revealations the Chosen Childern learn about the Tamers, which happen to be they are a few of their grandparents (not all, just some) and they tell their story of how they lived in their universe after coming from their's (which is the backstory above.)

After which Hel reveals her intentions of reviving her father, Loki, the first human of the Tamer's world to go to the digital world and became a great hero, and a great enemy. Which leads into another quest.

I still have not finalized the final storyline yet but it should pretty much go like that as I have been dropping hints here and there. Plus I have the (tamer) couples all planned out already.

Here's a line of parentage. Be warn there is cross breeding(SP?) going on, so if you don't like don't read it.

Gargomon and Ruki - Mrs. Yagami - Taichi and Hikari.

Takato and ADR-01 - Mrs. Takachigawa (is that right?) - Mimi.

Guilmon and Shuichon (when she's older ^-\./-^) - Mr. Motomiya - Jun and Daisuke.

Jenrya and some girl - Mrs. Kido - Jyou and his brothers.

Kenta and a chosen child from the past - Gennai (odd, isn't it).

And now comes a problem, avoiding half-assing this. I had read some very good lemons here about hybrids (or is it spelt Hybred?) so I know it can be pulled off, in fact they caused half of this mischif. I just have to do some more research for now for the other stories and finish the first one so I have some time to think out half of this stuff.
One bit of advice: please no inter-series crossover. Cross the Digimon seasons as much as you like, but don't include this third universe place.

But hey, what can I do to stop you?
Anonmon Wrote:But hey, what can I do to stop you?

Install confidince(SP?) into me about my orginal characters.

Orginal characters that are childern of the tamers, somewhat brillant!

If only I knew how to make good orginal characters.

[EDIT: Correction, that seems like a BAAAAAD idea at the moment for this series. Perhaps I might try something else, instead of wacky crossover and next generations I might just end it like the Megaman Zero series.]
I really don't know about you, but I happen to like original characters more than the Fan Material Characters because I can develop and create them as I like, rather than having to watch for what's canon. There's also the fact that a Fan Material Character is "finished", most of the changes that were supposed to happen to them when they were designed already have.