Join our server on Discord

Ideas, ideas, ideas...
I've got all these really cool ideas, pretty much one for each a movie, book, game and maybe cartoon. But I have little interest or motivation in developing them. Further more, and projects I seem to start just get lost. I had some cool lemons in the works, but lack of seeing Digimon in action, its all kinda faded. I want to start with something new and fresh...but I'm not sure what to do yet. I've got a gew ideas but I don't know where I'm going quite yet...

Basically this is about lack of motivation lol.
OK, start ranting. Then hit the Author's Domain and see if you can't spill out some congealed form of those ideas. Who knows, there might be a really good one!
I suffered from the same lack of writing because of the prior inactivity going on with the site. Now that its up and functional again it has since risen. I'm not you so I don't know if you want to write anymore but if you do all I can say is this; if you taped any episodes of digimon, watch them. It'll hopefully give you ideas and motovation to write them. If all else fails, base a lemon on an episode, series of episodes or something you'd like to see but didn't appear in an episode for whatever reason. Also try reading other lemons for inspiration. Just don't directly steal someone else's idea or concept. Looking at digimon hentai can also inspire you to write. I based one of my lemons, The Grudge, on a colored picture of BlackWarGreymon being raped by green tentacles I came across on some message board. Hope this'll give you some ideas if you want them.
I have an idea, I'm going to work on developing it a bit and see where it goes.
On a related rant, I'd like to say that the new crop of lemons and lemon writers is incredibly disappointing. I mean, the lemon scenes might be okay, but I can't get past how horrible the A plots are.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Ummm... trying to think of a professional reply to the sharpest criticism....

We thank you for your suggestion. Once I'm done with this goddamned series I'll have a plot set up to do something more interesting and having a better-developed plot.

Really, I've just found I suck at using other people's characters that have been developed over 2 seasons (along with their universe) to a state of peace and harmony in stories that should involve storm and stress.
Wisemon Wrote:On a related rant, I'd like to say that the new crop of lemons and lemon writers is incredibly disappointing. I mean, the lemon scenes might be okay, but I can't get past how horrible the A plots are.
Hey not everyone can write those big engrossing plots like you like to write.
Quote:Hey not everyone can write those big engrossing plots like you like to write.
True, and not everybody appreciates foreshadowing and irony the way I do. Oh well, I'll take that as a compliment, thanks.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Comment or just a little jokingly sarcastic. Either way.
Hey Wisemon, why don't you review lemons for the DaD? The reviews could just be posted in the Author's Domain, and I don't think we've got enough volume coming in to need 2 reviewers yet.

I mean, if you like criticizing so much...