Join our server on Discord

Have you ever thought about dating a Mew Mew?
I had a bit of a crush on Corina and Renee Roberts in my mind. But on occasion...I sit next to Bridget Verdant and think..."I wonder if she's a sex goddess underneath her round glasses and her being a wallflower?"
Never watched it so my answer is rather obvious.
So what show are you going to be perv... I mean watching next?
Seriously though seeing as it's a lot like sailor moon then yes. I'd go for the smart girl or another one. In this case the oldest, zakuro. Although if you were in that show you could probally get mint because she, is a total les for zakuro. And they don't even hide it sometimes either.
(And for anyone who says anything, kids wb has something worse on so I watch this.)
Princess Jeannette Wrote:I had a bit of a crush on Corina and Renee Roberts in my mind. But on occasion...I sit next to Bridget Verdant and think..."I wonder if she's a sex goddess underneath her round glasses and her being a wallflower?"

SHE'S BACK!!! LEVEL 10 SECURITY ALERT! ALL POSTING MEMBERS TO BATTLE AND/OR ROLEPLAYED BATTLE STATIONS!
Oh come on she's (kind of) harmless. Plus don't we need someone to make jokes about? As long as she keeps her roleplaying in the RP forums.
ichigo ichigo ichigo!!!! shes a catgirl how could i resist? let it be know i also want steel angel tsunami.... mmm tsunami beat me and torture me then be powered by my false onmyo kiss......err,anyway.
You almost sound like you and her would get along.
wich one ^^ ?
You and jeanette.
you never can tell, but at least through the magic of cosplay and role playing its fun to find out.