Join our server on Discord

So a Japanese name is too fantasy-esque but L-yv'rn is okay?
Okay I was at this BBS where it supports a shoujo-ai/yuri couple for Kim Possible when the subject of a challange of a child from the future comes back into the past. The suggestions of names started and I came up with Miko because it means "beautiful child" and it rhymes with "Kigo" (the fandom's term of the couple) but it was too "Japanese-ish", perhaps it is my pride and ego talking but the names Cali, Alhyssuasa, Hr'vr-y and MorrganUlysseaThisNameIsTolkenRipoff is one hundred percent alright.

Perhaps it is my ego, but I thought the name fit the character a bit. Since it DOES rhymes with Kigo, which should aplease may Kigo fans and fit the character. Unless there is a better name that fit the character I really don't see the point of the dime store K.J.J. Polken names just to be "different" yet "same".

I hate when that happens, I swear it fit well.
Hey some people are stupid. Nuff Said.
I like the name Miko... But um, wtf is up with the others? I may just be to obbsessed with Japanese stuff, but I think Miko is a much better name than the others, mainly since I can't even pronounce em, 'cept Cali...
Where the hell do Kim Possible fans this bigotted get off thinking that they're even ALLOWED the PRIVILEGE of RIPPING OFF J.R.R. Tolkien?! Evil
Like I said some people are just stupid. Like people who have big egos. They can be stupid.
My ego isn't big, it's my desire to protect the works of J.R.R Tolkien.
I didn't say your ego was big it's those people's.