Join our server on Discord

hum ... no other choice ... Ika S
Yeah girls use atashi wa while guys use watashi wa, right? I think that's it seeing as another forum I'm on used that to find out a characters gender.
Welcome you sond just like the kind of guy to end up on this MB
Welcome to the forums, enjoy your stay!

BTW, don't worry about grammar, you'll be speaking fluent English soon!
you'll also be saying, whaaaa? alot ^^ now go listin to miyavi and worship, worshiiiiiip *shakes fist* :P
Zephyr of Darkness Wrote:Anyway, welcome. I'm usually one of the punkiest members here, but today I'm very, very down, so you're saved. Have a nice time around.

Fixed.

Anyway, hi David. I'm known by many as The Infamous Boss Reo, current admin of the board. Even though it might seem a little late, please allow me to welcome you to the board. Hope you have a good time and dont get TOO lost in all the shenanegins that occur. :3
Since we're playing the language game: Shalom. Welcome to the boards, and your English will definitely improve rapidly as you spend time on the Internet, where it is the lingua franca.
Though only girls use atashi, they can use watashi too. Boys use also boku or ore, which in turn can't be used by girls (though according to sb I know, they do when guys are not around...)
I thought boku and ore were an old way of speaking.
No, in fact it's found in most manga. Most MCs use ore, especially the spunky type. The shyer type use boku. The elegant, aloof type use watashi.
Oh ok then. Thanks.