Join our server on Discord

hum ... no other choice ... Ika S
well, ... hello :3
i'm new arround here. uh, i post my "who am i ?" toppic here, 'cause i've seen guys or girls who does same ... ( i mean oppening a new topic ). Uh, so, 'name is David, people know me as G.o.D ( Guardian of Dragoon ), JinXIII ( Jinxy 13 ) or Daoh. hum, i'm living in swisserland, 17 years old ( o8.o4.88 ), i know french as my birth language and i've learn english in video games, and some japaness word too, in video games. My hobies is Anime, Hentai, Mangas, Pokemon, Digimon, Video Games ( mostly at nintendo's side and handled ), i have a NDS a GBA, a WSC ( wonderswan Crystal from Bandai ) and the first tamagochi of deijitaru monsta ( digimon ). I'm playing games since 1994, and my favorite style is RPG. oh, 'bout me ? well, i'm Bisexual, ~1 meter and 74 centimeters, brown hair, brown eyes. my personality ? i'll say ... friendly, honest, true, simple, love to laugh, nice to chat with and i can be a good friend ^^. hum, my boyfriend is living in Le Mans, in France (so yeah, sorry, i'm "occupied", at least on "heart side" :p ). Wha' i can say .... oh, biens
A Wonderswan? I think you'll do just fine here, welcome.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Yeah he might fit in fine. I'm suprised they sell the wonderswan outside of japan.
Why? whats wrong with it?

And welcome to the forum, enjoy your stay.

And if you want a good rpg to play, i got one online.
Thankch to wellcoming meee nyu :3 oh, and be the way, i have a digimon online game on pc : ) and all officials game of digimon on ws, wsc and gba and i'm waiting for digimon world online on NDS ^^
Hello and welcome.... WSC... pretty nifty.
hey there. welcome to the DAD ^^
Always good to see new people around.
You should really fit in here fine. Hope you enjoy it here. =)
When I saw the topic of your thread, I thought you were another of my kind. Did you know that you're talking in Jap like a woman?
Anyway, welcome. I'm usually one of the spunkiest members here, but today I'm very, very down, so you're saved. Have a nice time around.
Huh, I didn't realize that that was possible... learned somehting new.