Join our server on Discord

Poll: Switch to Invision Power Boards?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
63.64%
7 63.64%
No
36.36%
4 36.36%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

IMPORTANT! New forum?
Don't be so indecisive! Hey, if you want to keep your rank, then you can keep your rank.

But like I said, I'm beginning to reconsider this whole ordeal. We'll have to see.
I think the change to Invision Power Boards is just perfect. I have been at other forums with Invision Power Boards such as SmashBoards and KHInsider (not as a member but just to see) and it's SO much better. I say we switch. lol
Thats what the poll is for. and it is currently on hold so you'll have to be patiant.
On the other hand, does this board really lack anything we want? Or would upgrading just be a Next Big Thing?
erm security, decent layout, mouse overs. Room for upgrades. ppb boards are a real turn off for potention members. Thats why i only regestered when this site needed help and not before.
What security does PHPBoard lack? What layout problems do we have? Why do we need mouseovers?
This is what I have to say regarding such matters, and this is solely based on my experience with forums such as InvisioNBoard and others.

It's actually easier to manage forums. You can choose in most, if not all of them, what words you want censored, which members are what in an easier way, better message posting options...

In fact, the options are infinite.
The admin page has the same abilities you just mentioned, not counting the infinity of options. Anything else?
LOL, sorry. I just don't remember much, I need to try to remember... And get some opinions on other forums, LOL.
Sorry for the doublepost, but I just remembered a couple of things.

I remember that there's more freedom to adjust the avatars people have to use, as well as signature sizes and such. Also, some forums have a useful 'Quick Reply' feature that lets them type replies on the fly. I believe vBulletin has this feature. And finally... Um...

More smileys? :shock: lol