Join our server on Discord

Poll: Switch to Invision Power Boards?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
63.64%
7 63.64%
No
36.36%
4 36.36%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

IMPORTANT! New forum?
Mail me the C-anel log in and i'll set a sub domain up for the new forum. I'll then be able to set ftp to it an back up the icons to add into the new forum.
lol I will when we sort out what we need to (and when I get that information). :P
how does http://forum.digiartistsdomain.com sound?
Actually, nope-- we're going to stick to the server we have now, so it will be a bit different.

Another reason I'm telling us to hold up on this is because before we make this major change to the forum, we need at least to figure out staff for the current board. I can take a list of names, but once again, I still don't have the power to do anything about it until later, when I can get the info and stuff I need. But maybe I can find anadministrator in the members section....

To Be Continued....
http://forum.digiartistsdomain.com will be on the same server, it's called a sub domain and we should have a few of them, if not the host should let us ahve as it's no work for them. It's just easier to use that way for uploading purposes. You can do the same with lemons and art if you realy want to.
Uhh... small problem.

Togashi, who is inactive, has c-panel access. Which means I'll have to wait for Chibi in order to appoint staff. Which means that this is on hold still. Don't do anything yet, okay etherkye? We'll just wait. In the meantime, I'm gonna try and spread the word that we're coming back. So far only one person has sent anything in!
I'm in no rush. Everything has been on my PC for over a year anyway.
i'm up for switching board locations if its wanted..

i'd probly lose the "digimon supporter" rank i recieved from toga for donating a bunch of times in the past but no matter lol as long as the boards stay up :) i was half joking at the time to change my rank to that term i made up lol. only reason was to see on the boards how many people donated anything more then 5 times lol
I can take care of that if I need to, but now I'm starting to wonder about this whole thing.
you dont have to change my rank just forget i mentioned it

whatever is decided for the boards I'm for it lol