Join our server on Discord

want to know more about the DooM movie
Ok , I heard a while back that the DooM movie was gonna be so fucked up and even be close to the original story line from the game. U kno, it was gonna be another video game to movie fuck up. But, recently I heard that the story line is different and it will be the same story line and all that will be different is the suits the marines wear and the guns they use, idk why they could just make the same. Anyways, if u kno more then I do about this movie, give me a heads up, k.

Whichever way it still should be a kick ass movie!
Hell yeah! They say it has lots of sex, very explicit and you know, well, not a very deep plot. But the guy and the girl really have it off, so that's what's important. Of course, everyone i the campus find it out later.

....what?Oh, you said Doom, not Dorm. Oh, I don't know anything about that one.
*subtly runs away*
I'm a movie nut in case you haven't already figured that out and I generally see every movie that interests me. I also just started working at a video store where I get 5 free rentals a week. Anyway, I saw the trailer and the movie looks pretty good. I don't particularly like The Rock but I don't just not see a movie because a certain person is in it. The only exception is Ben Stiller, every movie I've seen with him in it, except for There's something about Mary has totally sucked; Keeping the faith, Meet the Parents, Meet the Fockers and of course, Zoolander. I'm also happy it's rated R cause R surpasses PG-13 in almost every way shape and form. I do admit, PG-13 is sometimes better like Titanic wouldn't have been nearly as successful if it were rated R.

Just connect the dots. I only played the original Doom for PC and it was fair. Of course back then, game simple like that; Wolfenstein. Was all we had. I've seen plenty of game to movie movies and liked most of them that many hated. Such examples are; Resident Evil ***1/2, Resident Evil Apocalypse ***1/2, Street Fighter ***, Alone in the Dark *** and others. When it comes out I'll see it no matter what my paper gives it in terms of a rating. Looks like a good sci-fi/horror/action flick. Hopefully even better than Ghosts of Mars ***1/2. The stars by the way are my personal rating if I were a critic.
Quote:I do admit, PG-13 is sometimes better like Titanic wouldn't have been nearly as successful if it were rated R.
Of course that way all the 14 year old girls that went to see it wouldn't be to get in. Hmmm that may have been a better idea.
very funny Zephyr, for a minute there i thought that was really gonna be the movie
No they've done that before.
Quote:very funny Zephyr, for a minute there i thought that was really gonna be the movie
Heh heh ^^ At least sb here thinks something good of me.
(Besides me that is.)