Join our server on Discord

Did ya Know?
A lot of the Tamers story has not been told, we do newer get a clear explanaition of Rukis story, I mean where is her dad did he die or something, How the digimon returned to the real world after the defeate of the D reaper Man I can go on forewer
I would say there are plenty of stories that have not been told from each season. Though we do not know Ruki's full story, I think it is rather appropriate to keep it that way. Keeps her character in tact.

I do agree upon the ending. It was a bit mysterious even though it was a not too sad ending in the very end. 1 and 2 had enough since both worlds were fully interactive. Frontier had peace returning to both worlds. Three was a slight mystery of how it was going to unfold. Was the digital world going to stay a mystery or would it be similar to the first two seasons?
The Tamers got their Digimon back in one of the movies, I think.

And I'm really hoping that they'll play off of the "Digimon Kaizer" idea and have a bunch of humans colonize the Digital World. Except without Dark Spores.

However, I always thought when I first saw it that Digimon 02 was setting itself up for a sequel, God forbid. Think about it: We never find out too much about Dragomon, Daemon is sealed in the Dark Area (Dark Ocean in the dub, note that "Dark Area" seems to be in all non-Tamers Digital Worlds), there has to be some transition between "no Digimon on Earth" and "Everybody's got one", and they set the Dark Seed Children up to be the next Chosen by grouping them together like that.
Actually if you want to know some about rika and you have american tv and toon disney then watch the dub of runaway locomon sunday Oct. 2nd at 3:00 Eastern.
And lord archive had that idea of the dark spore kids, and I have an idea for both dragomon and daemon.
Quote:The Tamers got their Digimon back in one of the movies, I think.

If that is true then that would be the one with the trainmon... or whatever it was called. The first Tamers movie the digimon couldn't go to their highest forms yet. Since that the first time you see Takato's cousin. Something that seemed a little weird when he showed up in series (I was like, "Who is he").

Either way I would have to check on details to prove my point, but I'm very sure the second movie does not happen after D-reaper. It never happened at all, but I could be wrong.
check this out
http://digipedia.db-destiny.net/encyc/t_a.htm
Tamers movie one happens before most everything, around the time all of them use a blue card I think. And movie two happens after the series ended.
Dukemon could go crimson mode.