Join our server on Discord

More undubbed movie news
Well I go to a certain site regularly because it has a lot of information relating to digimon, then a few days ago I saw in the update section that the other undubbed digimon movies are coming to television on the first weekend of October and every weekend after. At first I was ecstatic, but then I began to question the authenticity of the message. First was that on www.digimon.com which posted the Revenge movie news in their community message board has since posted nothing about the other movies. Second was on www.tvguide.com in my area listings for October 1st and 2nd there was nothing listed about any digimon movies.

If you want to see the site where I originally found the message yourself, follow this link; http://digipedia.db-destiny.net/ I really wanted to see the Runaway Digimon Express movie and afraid I might miss it for lack of proper and factual information. I feel that everbody here on this board wants to see more new digimon material. Does anybody, and I mean anybody have any other information on the remaining undubbed movies and if they're going to be released anytime soon?
It has been confirmed. I checked the listings of toondisney and the tamers movie Runaway Locomon is airing at Sunday Oct. 2nd at 12 PM.
Oddly enough that's the 6th movie not the fifth. No one knows why they're airing it like this but as long as the dub doesn't suck it'll be fine.