Join our server on Discord

Poll: America's war on terrorism
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
good
25.00%
3 25.00%
bad
58.33%
7 58.33%
other. (explain)
16.67%
2 16.67%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

War?
You know this is probably a bad idea, but its been a while since a poll has been made. So please give me your opinions, and feel free to debate.
It's bad.

While fighting terrorism is a good idea, the americans are going about it the wrong way and have just coused more problems.
This ''war'' is complete bullshit. Bush is hiding something involving him and 9/11 which was the start of this ''war'' and is sending people over to Iraq to die just because he has a grudge against a man who turned out to have no weapons of mass destruction. He's also trying to avenge his father's defeat years ago. And now with this hurricane Katrina hitting he's not doing nearly enough to help the victims while the deomcrats are blasting him for cutting the levee funding beforehand.

Ever since learning the truth I have been so disgraced by being an American citizen. My whole family thinks I'm nuts with my obsessions. I cannot stand the president, he must be removed from office before he gets more people killed. My father witnessed 9/11 from a nearby bridge and he suffers from stress. My mother's cousin worked a few blocks from the World Trade Center and suffers from stress. My mother's friend who worked in the North Tower years before, his former boss was killed in the attack, she wasn't even working there anymore. Just decided to eat at Windows on the World that day.

I don't agree with all of the conspiracy theories, but some are starting to make a lot of sense. For example, on an audio tape of firefighters who actually reached the impact zone in the South Tower you can clearly hear Batallion Chief Orio Palmer say the following; Ladder one five, we've got two isolated pocktes of fire we should be able to knock it down with two lines radio, radio, radio that 78th floor numerous 10-45 code ones. No sense of panic either, like the building was going to come down by judging the fire. He reached it through the A stairway which 12 people on that floor used to escape while only four used it from above.

Now, does ''two isolated pockets of fire'' sound like the raging inferno the government said would melt over 200 steel center columns causing the whole building to collapse in under 10 seconds? This is just one of thousands of points that invalidate the official story that the U.S. government and related agencies told the world. Whether the buildings were brought down by explosives or whatnot I do not know.

The point is that Bush in my opinion is the worst president this country has ever had to deal with. It's been years since we arrived in Iraq and yet we still have not left. Why? Why I ask, why?
The war on terrorism, defined as finding and arresting Osama bin Laden and seperate entirely from Bush's War (the invasion of Iraq), is a good idea. The rest is one of the most evil things ever to be masqueraded as an honest blunder.

Which seems to be how Bush paints everything he does wrong: "We couldn't have seen it coming", "intelligence failure", "a few bad apples".

Bastard.
In complete honesty ( and a little research) found that Osama Bin Laden warned Bush about 9/11 6 months beforehand and Bush blew it off ( like a normal asswipe). He recieved two videos warnings and several pieces of information from the CIA and FBI. Now the bastard refuses to leave Iraq so he can have more direct access to Saudi arabia's, Libya's, and Iraq's abundant oil ( good one keeping that underwraps Bush). Overall I think that
1. the war is a bad plot to destroy OPEC and get free oil
2. Bush is a retard
3. U.S. troops need to come home. They are not their to do your dirtywork Bush and people are gonna raise hell soon unless you bring them back soon. Evil
gosh bush pisses me off.
Veemon's Followers
I think that Bush is a product of his system. Lots of people will oppose me on this, that being not only natural, but nessesary for Democracy, but I think the current strife in America was unavoidable after September the Eleventh. I'm refering to the "liberal-conservative devide", by they way, although I use the terms loosely.

The American system of Democracy sees how each state votes. As soon as one party gets twenty six out of fifty states, they win. Do you know how to increase the Bush mandate significantly? Split Texas into four states. Suddenly, Bush gets three new territories, and three new votes.

That's just a side point. If you look at the terroties that voted Bush, they all have two things in common; less immiration than the rest of the US, and worse education systems. By keeping certain areas, such as Texas and Idaho, low immigration (meaning fewer new ideas entering the terrotory) the population remains the same. By having a strangly patriotic education system that highlights the birth of America, that awful Oath, the victory over Britain (I'm still bitter), and other key points in history in which America is seen positivly, the products of the system see less reason to challange the government. History is taught on a "What, When, Who" basis, when it should be taught in the manner of "What, Why, Who, How, Effects, Why again?", meaning that as opposed to learning simpily what happened and how, students develop opinions of why it happened, and what its effects have been.

I have a simple solution to this whole 51-49% devide. Decare your independance, sign up to a trade union. That's right; every American state decalair itself independant of America, and start up self government. Then, sign up to trade agreements with important former states, such as single currency. Run the new states using a Parlimentory basis, like Canada, Britain, Australia, Germany, France, or almost any member of the Commonwealth.

Or, American politians can stop buggering about with international politics and start making life better for its people. They can start by reforming their transit, health, and educational services, along with that awful system they've used for the past three hundered years that has formed a kind of aristocracy that resembles the French monarchy, but makes other people supportive of their wealth.
Herr Mullen Wrote:The American system of Democracy sees how each state votes. As soon as one party gets twenty six out of fifty states, they win. Do you know how to increase the Bush mandate significantly? Split Texas into four states. Suddenly, Bush gets three new territories, and three new votes.

That's called the Electoral College, and it is rather evil.
i'm american and i listen to Byob by system of a down. what dose that tell you? viset this link if you haven't herd that song. click on the highlighted song if it doesn't play. http://www.cn-fam.com/radio.blog/?autoplay=4
Quote:Or, American politians can stop buggering about with international politics and start making life better for its people. They can start by reforming their transit, health, and educational services, along with that awful system they've used for the past three hundered years that has formed a kind of aristocracy that resembles the French monarchy, but makes other people supportive of their wealth.

my god! someone who half-sees it my way! i might just have a heart attack! (i'm srounded by ppl who like no love bush.)

Quote:I have a simple solution to this whole 51-49% devide. Decare your independance, sign up to a trade union. That's right; every American state decalair itself independant of America, and start up self government. Then, sign up to trade agreements with important former states, such as single currency. Run the new states using a Parlimentory basis, like Canada, Britain, Australia, Germany, France, or almost any member of the Commonwealth.

and let the lives lost in the american revoultion, american and british (french too), go to waste? hell no! i have pride for my country but not for the corrept members of the goverment we have. BUSH, MAY YOU GO TO DANTE'S NINTH HELL YOU BASTERD!!!!
Veemon's Followers
Hmmm, war on a concept...yep, that's about as stupid as it can get.
While I myself perfer not to fight (sure I do) I do not know if we can not fight. My science mumbo jumbo decides we need to fight were my morals decided we do not. If we do not fight, we will show we are weaker, some times the better men is the last one standing. At that same instance. fighting will only make us more hateful, so we wil have trouble and be feared. Who would want us as an ally if we keep blowing the world to hell? At any rate, G. W. Bush is a dick and needs to die! I strongly suggestion Red Rover for president, his writings have moved us and if he focuses on politics, he can sway a nation (sniffle) he can find the gentler side ot all of humankind and maybe, just maybe, by some random unforseen, illogical miracle, the world will come to peace (sunlight shines down on me) or maybe we will still fight and the world will come to pieces, I don't actually know (sunligh fades)