Join our server on Discord

why i hate the human race(well one reson of sooo many more)
humans are so opinionated about everything;what bands are kewl and which suck,what to watch,and my fav. what you should do,ect. but once you actually care and ask for thier advice or thoughts their grand fountains of wisdom,thier smug opinionated selves shut off,reduced to the "i dunno" or "well do what you wanna do". THINK YOU DR.FREUD why didn't i think of that "do what i wanna do" it's so clear now. if i knew i wouldn't ask,stupid. you had no problem telling me what i should or shouldn't do 5 mins. ago when i didn't ask or care but now that i ask and i care you don't give me a response,i mean what the hell!

thanks,i just had to say that.
That's the dumbest reason to hate the human race I've heard since reading Maddox.
If people didn't have opinions, no one would vote. If no one voted, the republicans would win every time, because they always have a few "extras."
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
well that can't be really helped i guess you've just had bad luck with people.
Veemon's Followers
Ummm I'm a little lost why don't you like humans. I know it has somthing to do with opinains, but I couldn't follow that at all. It would help if you were to revise things before you post them
In one of the dumbest hypocritical opinions of the century (Hey, short century so far!), he thinks human beings are too opinionated.
isn't that an opion XD
lol