Join our server on Discord

dhz
Is DHZ slow for anybody else or is it just my crap internet?
I've got comcast so i couldn't say.
Might be you or they could be working on your internet for a little while.
Keep trying.
Well, I know a bunch of people there that are slow. That could be the reason of the site going slow.
I usually don't go there until later at night, but still slow then... Might just be my internet connection. It's usually not to bad on speed (although it could be better), but the network, being wireless, sucks ass... Well, thanks guys.
Zephyr of Darkness Wrote:Well, I know a bunch of people there that are slow. That could be the reason of the site going slow.

hahaha, what a great comment. I second that!
Yeah, I can agree with that. lol
Dale3k21 Wrote:I usually don't go there until later at night, but still slow then... Might just be my internet connection. It's usually not to bad on speed (although it could be better), but the network, being wireless, sucks ass...

Amen to that! I used wireless and it keeps kicking me out of the internet and cause wierd problems. Like when I go on for a couple of minutes it turns off the internet and says: Sorry the wireless connection is blocked... Now I got DSL which is better.
Yea, I have DSL from verizon. It's usuaully not to bad, but it's just that I have a B card and the router is G. I need a new one.
Heh hehe. Thank you guys lol
(Well, it's the truth anyway)