Join our server on Discord

Room a thousand years wide
I'm proud to say anime is alive and well at my school. A 25'x25' room got filled above maximum occupancy (over 90 people) for the anime club's first meeting. They showed subbed episodes of Record of Loddos, Fruits Basket, Angelic Layer, and Golden Boy. I'd never seen any of them before. Except for Record of Loddos, they were all pretty good in their own way.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Really cool. Maybe you can find some people you don't hate to be around there. (in case you're right and that one girl doesn't work out.)
i wish there was something like that at our school. anyway my friends are also anime lovers but we can hardly get our hands on it because of our parents being japan-haters because of pearl harbor. i say we already paid you back for that and we should move on with our lives.
Veemon's Followers
Quote: i say we already paid you back for that and we should move on with our lives.
No kidding, you don't get much more payback than two atomic bombs in major cities.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
How old are you parents cause if you didn't use anything japenese then you wouldn't use a lot. Sounds a lot like how some people are about other things.
Seriously, two atomic bombs that aren't just drop and boom, but drop, boom, gases and other stuff floating is a lot more severe than a naval base attack.
Oh yeah way way worse.