Join our server on Discord

Starting to mix with one of my best pieces of fiction
Well you know all this disapointment seems to help fuel your poem making.
Quote:It's those times when pain inspires art that artists really get fed up and turn to the bottle.
Yep, I would be more wasted than a freshman girl at 3:00 A.M. on a Saturday morning.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
And that's pretty wasted.
I left a phone message on Saturday, a friendly one, nothing accusatory. Same today, in email form. Then I had dinner with my floor. My fairly attractive and rather nice R.A. complained about not being able to find her prince, with me sitting right across from her. It's like women are blind to good guys. I'm too depressed to write, too depressed to masturbate. I've just been singing Soundgarden and Nirvana all night, trying to blow out my vocal chords. "Nothing seems to kill me..."
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Wisemon Wrote:My fairly attractive and rather nice R.A. complained about not being able to find her prince, with me sitting right across from her. It's like women are blind to good guys.

Hehe sometimes they just are I think we all seen that happen on tv.

Quote:I'm too depressed to write, too depressed to masturbate. I've just been singing Soundgarden and Nirvana all night, trying to blow out my vocal chords. "Nothing seems to kill me..."
While part of that is too much information the other part doesn't sound good.
to depressed to masturbate? I don't know if I ever could be that depressed... That's gotta suck.