Join our server on Discord

Hiei and a schoolgirl
Hey, here's my second anniversary at the DaD's gift. A little late I know, and this year I wanted to upload sth of mine, though it's not Digimon.

Hiei's pic:
[Image: marisu_hiei.jpg]

this reminds me of my early hentai years when I used to draw Hiei all the time....Anyway, I like the idea of Hiei having wings. It's so him.

Schoolgirl pic:
[Image: marisuschoolgirl.JPG]

This pic came to life after a dialogue I had with Unknown H about a certain store where they sold these kind of outfits :P I made it with simple pencils, not watercolors, for this occasion.
Whoa, the top third of the Hiei picture is great, nice and spooky. It reminds me of the Boogieman from RGB.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Like I said they're really good pictures. I like the second one (although that's alittle obvious.) lol
Ohhh, Wise is commenting a lot recently. What's that Boogieman?
And thanks Unknown. I know.*kisses him*
*kisses back* no problem.
Just tell me when you want me to wear that.... Twisted
Don't worry I will. heh heh heh
congratulation on your 2 years anniversary of the DAD. Pretty impressive how the time pass by.

Pictures are great, of course. How else should it be though. ^^
Anything more to say, hmm, I don't think I can tell anything which would be new, since you know pretty well what I'm thinking about your style so far.
Beelzemon looks a little young in that pic, doesnt he?
Thank you, AV...well, Red Dragon Mage. At least you congratulated me for it <.< You're so nice *hugs*

Quote:Beelzemon looks a little young in that pic, doesnt he?
Huh??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????