Join our server on Discord

Digimon: NeoAngewomon's Harem!
This is a new spinoff from series 3. It debuts my new biomerged form of NeoAngewomon, as well as my own answer to Grani, Atalanta. (It was designed by Curly of the Monster Makers in response to an email to her saying "I like the job you did with Grani, so in exchange, can you design me something similar for me?") Rai (that was her real first name) was a nice Hindu woman and is already designing Atalanta right now. (She is the head of this new project, but the other MMs helped)

Let's start at my Geisha Mansion. (nothing sexually exciting going on yet, but a certain barefooted angel woman and my first hot Digifriend who's so close to me ever since is rubbing my shoulders. I have a stiff neck.)

Jeannine: (massaging my neck) So, Jeannette, what you're doing, darling?
Me: Jeannine, I know your mega form is Magnadramon, but...
Jeannine: But what?
Me: I don't mind a girl Falcor as a mega digimon, but, I wanted something more sexually pleasing and attractive.
Jeannine: Jeannette...I'll always love you even when I'm Magnadramon. BTW, a year ago, I passed away and started over as a Digiegg. You helped me start over and once again, I'm the Angewomon you wanted me to be. We even had a threesome to celebrate. Just me, you and Devina! It was so good. BTW, what's that? Ooooh, I like her!
Me: What I'm doing here is designing you your biomerged Mega. It's called NeoAngewomon. She's a hottie like you and I, only we share our DNA.
Jeannine: NeoAngewomon? Is she our new mega digimon?
Me: Oui. BTW,she has these attacks, Quantum Celestial Arrow, Hot Hand Of Fate, Temporal Gate Of Destiny and Lesbian Seduction Kiss. I'll think of a fifth attack for her soon. And best of all, she can card slash without a D-Power! As long as it's an attack or mod in my D-Power's database.
Jeannine: Oh goody! BTW, about your D-Power (massages my shoulders)...?
Me: I uploaded every attack and enhancement I could find into it, plus I had Mr. Wong expand the memory, too. BTW, can I take a break?
Jeannine: You don't have to ask me twice, girlfriend. Now, (sexy grin) come on. Our bed of love awaits. You can finish up later.

(Soon, Jeannine and I were barefoot and kissing passionately. She ran a hand through my hair)

Jeannine: Jeannette, will you marry me?
Me: Of course.
Jeannine: Well, in that case, break out the herm
digimodify card. I feel like getting hot with you today.
Me: Okay, future digiwife to be! (card slashes) Here you go.
Jeannine: (sexily grinning) I'm gonna enjoy this, my beloved
Jeannette! (yanks off panties) Now...go ahead and suck it, my darling.

(I do so, and she moans passionately)

Voice: The D-Reaper is coming back! Beware Digidestined! Soon, I will return, but first...(goes back to Digiworld, but for what?)

(TBC in "D-Reaper's New Allies: The Evil Digimons Return!")

PS. I think D-Reaper learn from her last battle with the DD and is bringing back the evil Digimons from seasons 1-4.
PPS. Wanna help me write the fic? PM me, please.