Join our server on Discord

Why on earth have I come here?
Less a rant. More of an explosion, less the sticky stuff. Bleh.

I tried creating a new account today, thinking of posting. Little did I realize that I created one with the same username over a year ago! Never posted once in here. Just totally weird for me that I've been here for many years, but I never actually been outgoing. Now today, I've been blowing steam and popping the fireworks by posting in several areas. Now, more than ever, do I cherish this place and what it's worth.

Fanfiction has captured my mind since I was 13. Only problem was that during the early years I haven't had much of a nerve to talk to the great authors of fanfiction, or approach them the totally wrong stalking way. During that time I've converted from love of het to love of yaoi. Give or take a few years, and now I'm shying away from most fanfiction, and I want to meet more people, both of the teenage past (Boss Reo, Gabumatic, Red Rover), and of the twixter present (Da Wolfe,Zakuyoe).
Blargh, at this rate, will I give up reading fanfiction and attempt to stalk more people? And should I attempt to catch up to people who missed the opportunity to know? Should I lay off the cheery mood and head off to sleep? Find out on the next... cliche, nevermind.

And I'll try to resist making this some sort of journal thingy. I already have one of those. *points to random 0s and 1s in the Digiworld*

*headdesk*