Join our server on Discord

Subject of forbidden wrongess; couples we love but don't see
Here is a subject to discuss basically couplings we love but do not get to see or even mention by the masses. Or at all, as if it was very taboo and summoned the darkest of darkest evils from hell itself to even think of it.

The top three always have been:

Arukenimon-Daisuke.

Blame Tree Frog for this for awaking me up to this one, I found it very intersting and full of some promiss if his story had been finished. Unfortunitly it had been removed (or taken down).

I keep cruising around the lemon section hoping to find one with this couple even if it just hinted at.

Mrs. Motomiya-Flamedramon.

I like Flamedramon, a very sexy and lean dragon mon that seems cuddly. I like Mrs. Motomiya, she is very cute and unusual. I like hentai, why not
put them together as everyone puts Veemon and Jun together.

And now we come to my favorite but weirdest Digimon pairing ever in the history of digimon fandom since Etemon/Metalseadramon. But stranger and even more taboo then anything. So prepare yourself for...

TAKATO-ADR-01 (alis J-reaper, Juri clone.)

This one was created from a fic where ADR-01 was left corrupted by Juri's emotions and saves her at the end at the cost of her life and A date with the J-reaper.

It intrest me to see how would an emotionless programmed being would react if she suddenly (or overtime) began having emotions, and I just think J-reaper is pretty cool.

I often wonder as I write about them (Takato and ADR-01) what their kids would be like.

And those are my favorite pairings. What the?

*Notices Al Kahn, 4kids CEO, had appear in his room with a pitchfork and
horns.*
Interesting idea but first *shoots kahn with big light blast* there now, You have some interesting ideas. I haven't seen much weirder. So you write right? Have you tryed writing about these couples?
UnknownH Wrote:Interesting idea but first *shoots kahn with big light blast* there now, You have some interesting ideas. I haven't seen much weirder. So you write right? Have you tryed writing about these couples?

I had done a Arukeni/Daisuke one hinting but no firm coupling called "Sunglasses" and a series about ADR-01 and Takato dubbed "Fruit Punch". Both can be found at fanfiction.net under my pen name "Xeedguilmon".

And I have been toying with the idea of a lemon with Mrs. Motomiya and Flamedramon but been holding back out of two fears, MiSTers and I cannot write a lemon to save my life.
yamato-ladydevimon:
i've seen this pairing once and fell in love with it.

alice x ruki:
ok so alice was only in tamers for 2 or 3 episodes but in that time i fell in love.i just liek the gothic lolita style(...maybe i listin to too much malice mizer) and ruki needs someone she can have power over, plus a doujinshi with this parring would be the greatest ever....to me.
I may go look those up. and Interesting pairings penance but while I don't know of a ruki/alice dojin I do know of a manga with ruki and alice in it. (alice get's it with dobermon's mega and I think kenta)
i've seen one pic of alice being licked in all the right ways by dobermon. i think the doujin was called dam dam.
Yeah that was one but if you want to see her get it from his mega look up prophet's reunion manga.
ahh, and now i hunt. thank you.
No prob check the WWOEC.com but don't steal any pictures please.
milleniumenjimon Wrote:And I have been toying with the idea of a lemon with Mrs. Motomiya and Flamedramon but been holding back out of two fears, MiSTers and I cannot write a lemon to save my life.

Any MySTer with any sense of etiquitte asks first.